The Acer 13 Inch Laptop For 2024
1. Best Overall: 2022 Acer Convertible 2-in-1-13inch Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen
This is our Flagship Tablet for the year 2022. It has a 13 inch frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen and a full keyboard with an attached touchpad on the back of the tablet. This is one of the most powerful tablets out there and it's also one of the thinnest!
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Acer R13 13.3" Convertible 2-in-1 Full HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook
Acer’s Chromebook R13 is the perfect balance of portability and power. With a Full HD touchscreen, up to 12-hour battery life, and a lightweight body that weighs just 3 pounds, it’s perfect for on-the-go use.
3. Best Convenient: Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, 13.5" 2K 2256 x 1504 IPS Touch
The Acer Spin 5 2-in-1 laptop is a sleek and stylish, ultra slim and lightweight laptop. It’s the perfect laptop for on-the-go use with its 360° hinge, which allows you to use it in four different modes; laptop, tablet, tent and stand.
4. Best Portable: Acer Swift 3 Intel Evo Thin & Light Laptop, 13.5" 2256 x 1504 IPS
Take your productivity to new levels with Acer's Swift 3 laptop. With high performance, responsiveness, and long battery life, it's perfect for work or school. The Acer Swift 3 also features a Full HD IPS display with thin bezels, an illuminated keyboard.
Looking for a laptop that you can use for work and play? The Acer 13-inch laptop is the perfect computer for users who want a machine that’s affordable and portable. Whether you’re just beginning your career or are an experienced professional, this laptop can help you achieve your goals.
You might think of a 13-inch laptop as being too small to get any real work done, but these machines have plenty of useful features. Smaller laptops tend to have longer battery life, making them great for taking on the go or keeping in your dorm room. Let’s take a look at what the Acer 13-inch laptop has to offer. There are not many Acer 13-inch laptops on the market right now, so besides that, We would like to introduce some other brand models for your reference.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying over 17 hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend 2022 Acer Convertible 2-in-1-13inch Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: Our staff and experts compiled a list of 10 best 13 inch touchscreen laptop in 2024 based on 1,474 reviews from customers.
Our Top Picks
- IEEE 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 Combo
- Chrome OS
- Qualcomm 8-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Ram, 64GB eMMC SSD
- 13" Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen Display with 360 Flip, Qualcomm Graphics
- 2x USB Type C, 1x USB Type A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Best Bang For The Buck
Acer R13 13.3" Convertible 2-in-1 Full HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 13.5" Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3:2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 2 - USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 - USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 - HDMI 2. 0 port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard fingerprint reader up to 15 hours battery life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor - up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 13.5" Acer VertiView 2K (2256 x 1504) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 3:2 Aspect Ratio Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 14 Hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 2 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) | 1 - HDMI 2.0 port
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack. It also has the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 a fast, reliable connection
- The 13.3-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere. With up to 10 hours of battery life, you'll stay productive
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display. You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A 13-inch Laptop 1.6GHz Core i5
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- 128GB PCIe-based flash storage | 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors (1440x900)
- PORTABLE COMFORT: The long battery life and ultra-portable 13” form factor made of lighter materials make it easy to slip into your bag and go.
- DELL WARRANTY SUPPORT: Including 2 Year On-Site/In-Home and 6 months Dell Migrate. Easily move your files and settings from your old PC to your new Dell
- FAST CHARGE: ExpressCharge recharges your battery in a flash (up to 80% in 60 minutes*)
- FASTER CONNECTIONS: Experience lightning-fast WiFi 6 and thermal design optimization with dual fans that cool the system for increased productivity
- STUNNING VISUALS: Vivid color with less blue light on the 16:10 QHD display panel offers clearer, sharper images and accommodate more content
- EASY ON THE EYES: Everything looks brilliant with the first 13.3"/15.6” AMOLED screen in a Galaxy Book; Enjoy vibrant viewing while you work or school inside or in direct sunlight, and it lessens eye strain by reducing harmful blue light.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO: Make WFH work for you with tools that help you look, sound and do your best; Attend a last-minute meeting and still make a good impression with our camera beauty filter; Hide your family’s ruckus with background noise removal and more.
- WAY BETTER WIFI, UPDATED OS: Experience next generation Wi-Fi 6E with speeds up to 3x faster than normal Wi-Fi
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Power through up to 20 hours on a full battery then recharge quick with our super small, light charger.
- DO IT IN A FLASH: From downloading large documents fast to watching streams with no lag, and more — all with the new 11th Gen Core processor that’s Intel Evo certified, so it works on a premium platform; With 512 GB of storage, you’ll have all the space you need.
- Windows 11 Home
- WORK AND PLAY: Pair your devices and jump from work to personal; Set up computer as a second screen for more productivity; Share files with Quick Share; Do your gaming on a larger display; Connect your Galaxy Buds Pro and smoothly switch from video conference to catch up with friends; With Samsung SmartThings capabilities, control other devices with a tap.
- LIGHTEST GALAXY BOOK LAPTOP: Sleek, ultrathin and available in a stylish, dual color design, Galaxy Book Pro is the lightest laptop and won’t weigh you down.
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, Thunderbolt 4 via USB Type C, USB Type A, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel Evo Platform - The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy amazing performance with the 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics. Stay productive with a fast-charging, long-lasting battery
- Fast storage and memory featuring a 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 16GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 13.3 inch OLED Full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with Windows 11 Home
- Sleek and lightweight aluminum body at only 2.87lbs and 0.55 inches thick, for comfortable portability
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor 2.8 GHz (12M Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 4 cores)
- Comes with Windows 10 Home and a FREE upgrade to Windows 11 (when available1)
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- 13.3 inch OLED 400nits Full HD (1920 x 1080) Wide View 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
What to Look For in a acer 13 inch laptop?
You may have some trouble making a purchase if you don't research it thoroughly. You are expected to invest time and focus on acer 13 inch laptop before investing in them. Usually, it will take you a long time to research a favorite product. But rest assured, we are here to assist you with your acer 13 inch laptop issue, no matter what time of day or night.
Although choosing a product is complicated, it will be more accessible and more available to everyone with today's information technology network. You are now given available sources of information such as famous websites, sale forums, or even customer's feedback. It can be said that information from these sources about acer 13 inch laptop will be beneficial to you.
So now you are expected to focus on needed criteria about acer 13 inch laptop. All of them will come with your investment.
For the most part, 8 gigabytes should suffice for Windows users. However upgrading to 16GB will increase your computer's performance and be a requirement for gamers. Before you purchase RAM, make sure it is properly soldered to your motherboard. It is impossible to replace the RAM if it has been soldered.
Understanding Processor Names (CPUs)
Two companies make laptop processors, Intel and AMD.
If you have the funds, consider an SSD drive. It should be at least 256 gigabytes. SSDs perform faster than older standards like SATA, particularly if you use NVMe. This allows data to be transferred from the drive quickly.
At least one USB-C and at most one USB-A are required, as well as a microphone/headset connector. You should also consider USB-C charging and an SD reader.
RELATED: Have you found asus rog zephyrus g15 laptop hard to select? Our personalized shopping guides help you compare and choose right products.
Which Laptops Last The Longest?A good laptop should last between three and five years depending on the type of notebook you purchase. An ultrabook or business notebook, as well as a MacBook, will last longer and feel better than an inexpensive laptop under $500 with only a plastic body and basic processing. A laptop you use primarily around your home will last longer than one you take with you on trips. It is easier to add more storage and memory to business laptops and photo editing laptops to prolong their life expectancy. Gaming laptops will be more worn than any other types of laptops, as new 3D gaming apps are becoming increasingly demanding.
Which Laptop Is Best For Gaming Or Creating?Any laptop can be used to create and play games. However, the component of the laptop will determine the content and speed with which it is played and created.
You don't require a gaming laptop to play casual web-based games.
You will need more money to buy discrete graphics such as Nvidia's RTX 30 series GPUs.
Gaming screens should have a 120Hz refresh rate or higher to make games run smoothly. Displays that can display 100% of the sRGB colour space are ideal for content creation.
Are Chromebooks Worth It?They are indeed, but not suitable for all users. Google Chrome OS, which Google launched 10 years ago, has made a lot of progress. Chromebooks are laptops running on Chrome OS that can be used for web browsing or mobile applications. These laptops are simple to use, secure and affordable. They can only run Windows and Mac software natively.
How Much RAM Do I Need?For most users, we recommend at least 8GB. This should suffice for most web browsing tasks, spreadsheet editing, occasional photo and video editing, as well as basic web browsing. If you use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere regularly, play 3D drafting or work in app or web development, you might consider upgrading to 16GB. You can not add more memory to laptops after they are purchased. This usually costs $100 to $200.
Which Is Better, MacOS Or Windows?Personal preference and financial budget will determine which laptop is best for you.
There are many software options between them, so you shouldn't have to choose one. A Windows laptop has the advantage of gaming.
MacOS can also be used more easily and safely than Windows. This is especially true for those who need their computer to do the work.
Do I Need A GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)?To create images on your computer's screen, graphics cards are used in conjunction with the CPU. Many desktops have integrated graphics units (IGU) These units are very simple and will handle basic tasks. They are not sufficient to handle games and other complex computing. Many gamers opt for IGUs with dedicated gaming hardware. It improves performance as well as portability.
What's The Best Laptop For Home, Travel, Or Both?Many people's work habits were affected by the pandemic. People who used laptops to travel frequently may find that these ultra-portable devices are no longer suitable for home work. You might prefer a larger display and more power to play games than a long-lasting battery.
Consider a 15.6 inch laptop or bigger if you plan to use your laptop for work and do not need to move it around much.
Travel with a 13- or 14 inch laptop or two in one is the best option. These laptops are the most lightweight and compact, but they still provide excellent battery life.
READ NEXT: The Easiest To Use Mp3 Players For 2024