The Acer 4k Laptop For 2023
Acer is another brand that’s been around for a long time, but they seem to be making a big comeback in the past few years. Their products are high-quality and you can tell just by looking at them! They have great build quality and their laptops run like a dream too. If you’re looking for a decent 4k laptop, you should definitely check out Acer.
Why is this? Let me explain… Laptops are the go-to tech of many people nowadays because they’re affordable, portable, user-friendly and most importantly; they offer the opportunity to access information from anywhere at anytime. And so, if we take into account all of these qualities then it makes perfect sense why more people are choosing Acer laptops over desktops as their primary digital technology device these days.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying over 17 hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-51M5-15.6" - i5-9300H - NVIDIA GTX 1650-8GB - 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, Black as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: Our specialists have compiled 10 acer 1080p laptop on the market in 2023 that will satisfy both your demands and your budget
Our Top Picks
- Package Dimensions: 9.525 Cm X 32.385 Cm X 54.61 Cm
- Product Type: Notebook Computer
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis.Battery Capacity:3320 mAh
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:180 W
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Upto 3. 9 gramHz), 8 GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256 GB Pie SSD
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 - USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (upto 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 - USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 - HDMI Port
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home & 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery, Upto 12 hours Battery Life
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz system memory; 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD; Webcam and Microphone Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready
- 13.3" 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) 10-point multi-touch LED backlight 300 cd/m², Anti-glare, ComfyView, One Glass Solution, 25 ms response rate, Acer Color Intelligence Display; Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620; 360° flip-and-fold convertible design
- Powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U @ 1.80GHz(4 Core, 8M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz) Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2, Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C 3.1 Gen 1/DisplayPort | USB 3.0 | USB 3.0 (with power off charging) | USB 2.0 | HDMI | Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6” HD ComfyView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen.
- Intel Celeron processor N4000, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- Chrome OS included. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4" x 9.9" x 0.8", 4.19 lbs. bundled with TiTac 32GB Card, Brand Register on amazon
- 4GB RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- [Ports] 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
- 🥇 【 Authorized Marxsol Bundle 】12.5 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4" x 9.9" x 0.8", 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
- 🥇 【15.6” FHD 1080p IPS TouchScreen 】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 🥇 【 Google Chrome OS 】Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software and protection. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
- 🥇 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.40 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 🥇【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Just 0.63" thin and 2.65 pounds and up to 11.5 hours of battery life
- 14" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)
- 1 - USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C and USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 - USB 2. 0 port and 1 - HDMI port
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz) with Radeon Graphics; 8GB LPDDR4 Memory; 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax; HD webcam (1280 x 720); Backlit keyboard; Fingerprint reader
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and up to 10-hours battery life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- 【10th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-1035G1】Powerful 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor runs from 1.0 GHz up to 3.6 GHz, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 6MB Intel Smart Cache.
- 【Multiple Ports and Accessories】1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), WiFi 6, Bluetooth, Backlight Keyboard, 2 Stereo Speakers, HD Camera, Up to 8 Hours Battery Life, Windows 10 Home, come with GalliumPi MousePad.
- 【512GB PCIe NVMe SSD】Grow your digital collections and still have room left over.
- 【15.6" Full HD Widescreen】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS ComfyView Widescreen Display. Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of million pixels.
- 【Upgraded to 12GB DDR4 SDRAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
A Simple Way To Choose The acer 4k laptop For You
Would you like to know how to select the acer 4k laptop to purchase in 2023? We have a straightforward solution for you. First, consider your own requirements. For instance, should you need something that could be used during workouts, look for products that are made of high-quality materials and are resistant to water.
Consider the price range next. Some people prefer low prices, while others prefer to invest additional money on better quality items, so weigh both choices once making a decision.
Eventually, reading reviews is a simple way to select the acer 4k laptop to buy. Please read our research below before purchasing anything and follow that guide to select your acer 4k laptop.
At least one USB-C and at most one USB-A are required, as well as a microphone/headset connector. You should also consider USB-C charging and an SD reader.
For the most part, 8 gigabytes should suffice for Windows users. However upgrading to 16GB will increase your computer's performance and be a requirement for gamers. Before you purchase RAM, make sure it is properly soldered to your motherboard. It is impossible to replace the RAM if it has been soldered.
Understanding Processor Names (CPUs)
Two companies make laptop processors, Intel and AMD.
If you have the funds, consider an SSD drive. It should be at least 256 gigabytes. SSDs perform faster than older standards like SATA, particularly if you use NVMe. This allows data to be transferred from the drive quickly.
Do I Need A GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)?
To create images on your computer's screen, graphics cards are used in conjunction with the CPU. Many desktops have integrated graphics units (IGU) These units are very simple and will handle basic tasks. They are not sufficient to handle games and other complex computing. Many gamers opt for IGUs with dedicated gaming hardware. It improves performance as well as portability.
Which Laptops Last The Longest?
A good laptop should last between three and five years depending on the type of notebook you purchase. An ultrabook or business notebook, as well as a MacBook, will last longer and feel better than an inexpensive laptop under $500 with only a plastic body and basic processing. A laptop you use primarily around your home will last longer than one you take with you on trips. It is easier to add more storage and memory to business laptops and photo editing laptops to prolong their life expectancy. Gaming laptops will be more worn than any other types of laptops, as new 3D gaming apps are becoming increasingly demanding.
What's The Best Laptop For Home, Travel, Or Both?
Many people's work habits were affected by the pandemic. People who used laptops to travel frequently may find that these ultra-portable devices are no longer suitable for home work. You might prefer a larger display and more power to play games than a long-lasting battery.
Consider a 15.6 inch laptop or bigger if you plan to use your laptop for work and do not need to move it around much.
Travel with a 13- or 14 inch laptop or two in one is the best option. These laptops are the most lightweight and compact, but they still provide excellent battery life.
How Much RAM Do I Need?
For most users, we recommend at least 8GB. This should suffice for most web browsing tasks, spreadsheet editing, occasional photo and video editing, as well as basic web browsing. If you use Adobe Photoshop and Premiere regularly, play 3D drafting or work in app or web development, you might consider upgrading to 16GB. You can not add more memory to laptops after they are purchased. This usually costs $100 to $200.
Which Is Better, MacOS Or Windows?
Personal preference and financial budget will determine which laptop is best for you.
There are many software options between them, so you shouldn't have to choose one. A Windows laptop has the advantage of gaming.
MacOS can also be used more easily and safely than Windows. This is especially true for those who need their computer to do the work.
Are Chromebooks Worth It?
They are indeed, but not suitable for all users. Google Chrome OS, which Google launched 10 years ago, has made a lot of progress. Chromebooks are laptops running on Chrome OS that can be used for web browsing or mobile applications. These laptops are simple to use, secure and affordable. They can only run Windows and Mac software natively.
Which Laptop Is Best For Gaming Or Creating?
Any laptop can be used to create and play games. However, the component of the laptop will determine the content and speed with which it is played and created.
You don't require a gaming laptop to play casual web-based games.
You will need more money to buy discrete graphics such as Nvidia's RTX 30 series GPUs.
Gaming screens should have a 120Hz refresh rate or higher to make games run smoothly. Displays that can display 100% of the sRGB colour space are ideal for content creation.
We hope this blog has provided you with useful information about selecting the acer 4k laptop to buy. If you're still unsure, consider why you're purchasing a product in the first place.
Here you can select the Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop, 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 if you are unable to select one of the available items above. Consider whether any of our suggestions aided you in deciding which products to purchase. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!
READ NEXT: The Easiest To Use Mp3 Players For 2023