The Av Receiver With Wifi And Bluetooth For 2024
1. Best Overall: YAMAHA AVENTAGE RX-A780 7.2-Channel AV Receiver
The AVENTAGE RX-A780 is the perfect receiver for enjoying true high-definition surround sound at home. With a 7.2 channel configuration, it offers Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Cinema DSP 3D to create a powerful and immersive audio experience that will transport you to the cinema or concert hall right in your living room
2. Best For The Price: Onkyo TX-8140 Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Onkyo's TX-8140 Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is the perfect addition to your home entertainment system. With support for Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA) and the Onkyo Remote App, it can be set up in seconds.
3. Best Powerful: Marantz NR1711 8K Slim 7.2 Channel AV Receiver – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
The new NR1711 provides high-quality, crystal-clear entertainment. Enjoy your movies in 8K resolution with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, as well as the most recent HDMI technology, which is used in films to eliminate video delay.
4. Best Performance: YAMAHA RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
Enjoy movies in crystal clear detail thanks to Dolby Vision, HDR10 and hybrid log gamma, as well as a dedicated HDMI cable to ensure the best quality possible. You can also enjoy immersive audio with Yamaha's exclusive Cinema DSP technology, which provides natural and expansive sound imaging.
Elevating your home cinema experience, the Marantz 8K Ultra HD AV Receiver is a device with superior sound quality, HDMI technologies, and compatibility. This receiver will deliver a life-changing sound signature.
Today’s home theater system should not just be about the quality of audio and video but also about convenience. In this regard, you need a home theater receiver with wifi and Bluetooth that allows you to control your devices from one place. This can make it easier for you to stream audio or video from any of your devices without having to keep switching cables from time to time. To help you get started, we have compiled a list of some of the best AV receivers with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility in this article.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying over hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend YAMAHA AVENTAGE RX-A780 7.2-Channel AV Receiver as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: We reviewed the best receiver with bluetooth for making everything. Read unbiased best receiver with bluetooth reviews and find the top-rated one for you guys.
Our Top Picks
- MusicCast Surround-capable: Add two MusicCast 20 speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-ch setup
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (5-in/2-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- 7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization (RSC/Multipoint)
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more; File Format: MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 32-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
Best For The Price
Onkyo TX-8140 Stereo Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- FEATURES. Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA) features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors and discrete amp output. Plays compressed, lossless and Hi-Res Audio via local network.
- HI-RES AUDIO. Engineered for universal hi-res compatibility and ease of use. Enjoy albums on your phone or laptop that have been mastered in high-resolution. Also handles 11.2 MHz DSD, 192/24 PCM and Dolby TrueHD formats for ultimate depth and clarity.
- CONTROL ANYWHERE. No need to get up when you're enjoying the music. This receiver supports the Onkyo Remote App with Apple products and Android-powered devices.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE. Seamlessly connect your phone, tablet or PC and stream to the receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology. This smart receiver remembers your device and starts playback whenever it detects an incoming Bluetooth audio stream.
- LISTEN YOUR WAY. This receiver features built-in Pandora, Spotify, Sirius XM, tune in and Slacker so you can listen to your favorite music. Faceplate preset buttons store four FM/AM and internet radio stations-just push one to start listening right away.
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES - Features 6 HDMI In / 1 output for your favorite audio & video sources. Connect a turntable, subwoofer, speakers & a host of other devices like DVD & Blu-ray players, USB and more for comprehensive surround system
- ENJOY MOVIES AND LAG-FREE GAMING WITH THE LATEST CONNECTIVITY - Masterful 8K HDMI upscaling, advanced technologies like HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, Quick Media Switching (QMS) and ALLM. Upgrade your home theater and gaming experience
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND & USER-FRIENDLY SETUP ASSISTANT comes with an ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE that guides you through the step-by-step process and connects all your audio sources to the stereo amp
- A MUSICAL MASTERPIECE CRAFTED TO FIT IN A SLIM 4" TALL PROFILE - This powerful 7-channel discreet amplifier delivers identical power on all 7 channels (50W x 7). AUTO ECO MODE reduces power consumption without compromising on that superb Marantz sound
- WHOLE-HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX - With built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-room Technology, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home.
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM - Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy virtual sound effects without installing in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in a humble 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup
- STREAM MUSIC FROM YOUR FAVORITE SOURCES - Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime & others via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, or HEOS app. Plus, enjoy popular voice command services such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri
YAMAHA RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass through; It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4 in/1 out)
- YPAO auto calibration technology for ideal sound, Exclusive Yamaha Cinema DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) 100W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD); Rated Output Power (20Hz 20kHz, 2ch driven) 70W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD); Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (Jeita) 145W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log gamma and BT.2020
- 5.1 channel powerful surround sound
- THE MOST MUSICAL SOUND – Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state-of-the-art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing
- BUILT-IN DUAL SPEAKER PRESET MEMORY – In addition to the Audyssey MultEQ XT32, SR6015 lets you customize your listening experience by storing two Audyssey settings for your preferred content type or mood, so you can switch between them on the fly
- SUPPORTS ALL YOUR FAVORITE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri or any Smart Home Automation system – use your voice to play, pause and stop music, and adjust volumes, as well as to control the thermostat, lights, and home appliances
- ADVANCED 8K HDMI CONNECTIVITY – 6 HDMI In / 2 Out (HDCP 2.3 compliant), dedicated 8K input, USB port, phono & Aux inputs, with analog & digital inputs for audio sources like DVD & Blu-ray player, subwoofer & speakers for a cohesive surround sound system
- MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AUDIO WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM – Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X that delivers a premium, life-like cinematic experience in a 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker set up, even without in-ceiling speakers
- SUPERIOR LAG-FREE GAMING with 4K/120Hz* pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing for a smoother, lag-free gaming experience
- STREAM MUSIC FROM YOUR FAVORITE SOURCES – Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime & others via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, or HEOS app across one room, or multiple rooms with built-in WIRELESS HEOS MULTI-ROOM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
- Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources
- ELEVATED HOME CINEMA – Enjoy all your entertainment in the highest quality formatting. Screen movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling with HDMI technologies like Dynamic HDR and Quick Media Switching (QMS) to eliminate video delay
- UPGRADED 7.2 CHANNEL DISCRETE HIGH-CURRENT POWER AMPLIFIERS ON ALL CHANNELS – Refine your home theater experience with the new Marantz SR5015 stereo receiver (100 W x 7) with ADVANCED 8K HDMI UPSCALLING for extraordinary visuals and superb sound quality
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal and Deezer. Standby Power Consumption-0.1W (Network standby on / Wi-Fi connection, 1.8W)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Simple and sophisticated design with two channels of 100 W high-power output. Minimum RMS Output Power: 100W plus 100W (8ohms, 40Hz-20kHz, 0.2 percentage THD)
- Wi-Fi, wireless direct, Bluetooth, airplay, and MusicCast multiform Audio. Network section - DLNA - Version 1.5
- Optical and coaxial Audio inputs for TV. Frequency Response-0 ± 0.5dB / 0 ± 3.0dB. FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)-65dB / 64dB
- Phono input terminals for turn tables voice control using your Alexa device like echo or echo dot. FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) - 3 µV (20.8 dBf). FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo) - 65dB / 64dB
- Bluetooth Compatible for Wireless Music Streaming
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K60p, HDCP2.2, HDR* Video and BT.2020 pass-through
- AV Controller App for Easy, Convenient Operation
- 【Application】: Advanced circuit design with built-in speaker protection circuitry, best suited for your home bookshelf/ceiling/desktop/speakers; recommended for home TV audio, computer audio system games, tower speakers and garden speakers.You can enjoy high quality music everywhere!
- 【STABLE STREAMING AND HIGH SOUND QUALITY】: Supports playback of lossless music files-MP3, APE, FLAC, WAV with Hi-Res audio.When streaming wirelessly, Bluetooth can reach up to 30 meters. With stream music over the network, Wifi can reach anywhere the signal covers. And free iOS and Android app: 4stream
- 【Multiple Music Sources & Protocols】: Supports Spotify, Tune in, iHeartRadio, XIMALAYA, QQ Music, TIDAL, Napaster, Qobuz, QQFM, Deezer etc. And airplay1, Qplay, DLNA, UPnP protocols. Also Other audio sources for local music, USB flash drive, NAS and line inputs.
- 【Easily Control Via App & Web】：Choose your music source and control playback, set EQ, control multiroom/independent playback, select preset content, control alarm clock, WiFi settings, update firmware and more... All the useful features you need in our free 4STREAM App for iOS & Android.What's more, you can Control each unit directly via web browser. Just enter the device IP in the browser.
- 【WIRELESS STEREO&Multiroom Control】:Add wireless/network streaming capability to your current speakers, home amplifiers ,home stereo or receiver.Set multiple Arylic devices connected on the same network, then you can start to stream your audio by a smart phone or a tablet. Through our 4stream app you can control to play the different audio or same sound simultaneously on each devices.
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2), DTS:X ready (via firmware update), Instant content: Airplay, Android push playback, Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, DLNA 1.5
- 7.2 channel A/V receiver with 75W per channel
- Built in Wi Fi and Bluetooth
- IP control capability with the HEOS Link turns any stereo system into a wireless zone (HEOS LINK sold separately)
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass through with 4:4:4 color resolution. 6 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support
- BLUETOOTH, Wi-Fi & AIRPLAY 2 ENABLED STREAMING – Listen to your favorite tracks on Pandora, Spotify or SiriusXM, watch videos on YouTube or Netflix, or simply tune in to any Internal Radio Station from around the world to enjoy unlimited hours of playback
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – This Network CD Player includes 2 Optical Digital Inputs to connect your set-top box, Blu-Ray, DVD Player & more so you can enjoy full dynamic range digital audio playback through various sources
- ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR TODAY'S DIGITAL MUSIC NEEDS – An all-in-one audio receiver (60W x 2 or 30W x 4 channels), disc player for WMA/MP3 (CD-R/RW), AM/FM Tuner, & network streamer. Enjoy Hi-Fi LISTENING WITH EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO DETAILING
- FULL OF FEATURES, YET SO EASY TO USE – Start using this player the moment you unbox it. Simply plug it to an audio source and enjoy full dynamic range digital audio playback of your favorite movies and TV shows
- MULTI-ROOM CONNECTIVITY WITH HEOS – The Digital Audio Amplifier technology allows you to configure a pair of speakers in one room or two sets of speakers in two separate rooms with independent volume control
- ALL NEW VOICE-SUPPORT FUNCTIONALITY – Just say the commands out loud to any major voice agent including AMAZON ALEXA, GOOGLE ASSISTANT OR APPLE SIRI and play music, change tracks, turn the volume up or switch inputs hands-free!
The main aspects you should think about before purchasing av receiver with wifi and bluetooth
Would you like to understand exactly what you've been doing before buying something? If that's the case, you should follow this blog article. In it, I'll go over the main factors you should think about before purchasing av receiver with wifi and bluetooth.
These features are supposed to keep your purchasing intention as informed as possible and to ensure that you find the av receiver with wifi and bluetooth for your needs.
What's holding you back? What other reasons do people give for purchasing inferior products rather than the top-of-the-line product they desire? We'll be around when you're prepared to intervene. Please read the following points to help you select av receiver with wifi and bluetooth easier.
Total Harmonic Distortion
Inputs And Outputs
Multi-zone Audio Feature
Automatic speaker calibration is an option on many receivers that makes it easier to calibrate the speakers. The receiver sends test sounds to each speaker and subwoofer, and monitors the sound with a microphone. This allows it to determine the size of the speaker, to measure distance between the speaker and the listener, and to check that the connections are correct. This technology is compatible with surround sound as well as traditional 2-channel home entertainment systems.
RELATED: Our specialists have compiled 10 av receivers with earc on the market in 2024 that will satisfy both your demands and your budget
Does An AV Receiver Improve Video Quality?Advanced video processing abilities can be found in some AV receivers that improve image quality. The best performance is only possible with high-end, expensive models.
Even if your receiver is not high-end, modern televisions are equipped with excellent video processing algorithms, which will produce a stunning picture, regardless of source.
What Is Upconverting In An AV Receiver?You connect the player to the receiver with one type of connection and expect that the receiver will output the video using another type.
You might, for example, connect an analog DVD player to the receiver and ask it to transmit this via HDMI.
Only the most expensive receivers are capable of upconverting different video inputs to HDMI output. You will need to transmit the component video signal through a component attached to the receiver if the receiver is unable to upconvert.
What Is The Difference Between An AV Receiver And An Amplifier?An integrated amplifier that includes a preamplifier as well as a power amp in one box is called an AV receiver. It is also known as a receiver. It could be called an amplifier.
A receiver can be described as an integrated amplifier and a tuner that receives AM/FM radio signal. Technically speaking, an AV amplifier should not be used if it doesn't include a tuner. An AV receiver can be used, but it is still a common term.
Is An A/V Receiver Good For Gaming?You might find it possible, particularly if surround sound is important for immersive gaming. Before you purchase, make sure it supports the most recent standards, such as Dolby Atmos (one of the newer HDMI standards), and HDR compatibility. You can also find features like Auto Low Latency Mode and Variable Refresh rate support on the Denon AVRX4700H. While an A/V receiver doesn't need to be used for gaming, it is a great addition if surround sound is important.
What Is The Difference Between 5.2 And 7.2 Receivers?Five surround sound speakers can be connected to a 5.2 receiver, as well as two subwoofers. For the surround sound speakers, there are five options: front left, front right and center.
Seven channels are available for surround sound speakers, and two subwoofer channels. A 7.2 receiver can handle both. The 7.2 speaker arrangement is identical to a standard 5.1 setup, with two additional surround sound speakers at the back and one more in the back.
What Is The Difference Between A Stereo Receiver And A Surround Sound Receiver?Stereo receivers have two channels, and can be used to play stereo audio. Surround sound receivers have five channels or more and can connect to surround sound speakers.
To get surround sound, most people desire surround sound speakers. Stereo amplifiers can be used to enhance the sound quality in your home.
Which A/V Receivers Are Better For Music Or Movies?No. Music can reveal more about sound quality and character than movies soundtracks. Those who listen to music may prefer one brand over another.
When looking for av receiver with wifi and bluetooth, it's not always clear where to begin. We produced this list of key factors to serve as a preliminary step prior to actually making your purchase to assist you in making an informed decision.
We hope that these sections will assist you in making the best decision possible and saving you money on items that do not work or are poorly. If you have any questions about our product selections, please visit Denon AVR-X1100W 7.2 Channel AV Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. This will be the most fantastic option for your expectations.
READ NEXT: The Modern Vinyl Record Players For 2024