The 10 Best Value Soundbars Of 2023, Researched By Us
1. Best Overall: Polk Audio Signa Solo Sound Bar
This is a cost-effective product with incredible value to offer, from its design to functionality.
2. Best For The Price: VIZIO B3821-C6 Sound Bar for TV
This soundbar can deliver incredible surround sound for high-resolution content.
3. Best For Rich Bass: SAMSUNG 3.1ch A650 A Series Soundbar
With this soundbar, you will be able to enjoy the most wonderful bass experience.
4. Best For Dialogue: Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV
This soundbar brings along the dialogue enhancement feature for better speech clarity.
A soundbar is a type of loudspeaker with a large enclosure that can emit sound. These units can be linked to a variety of digital devices to elevate your TV experience as they can produce loud, strong sound.
The fact that there are so many different models to pick from, from low-cost to high-end, is one of the reasons why these devices are so popular. There are plenty of options for everyone.
However, you must know what you want as well as the characteristics of a variety of products to find the right one. Instead of spending hours, or days, and opening a slew of tabs, you can check out our picks of the best value soundbars. While our Polk Audio Signa Solo Sound Bar is our favorite for the stunning design as well as rich sound performance, our VIZIO B3821-C6 Sound Bar for TV can offer beautiful room-filling sound to your home audio system.
RELATED: While you're looking for best soundbar with rca input, perhaps this post is for you. You may rely on valuable and trustworthy info!
Our Top Picks
- Polk’s UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY, AND CRAFTSMANSHIP has made it one of the most trusted names in home entertainment & audio systems. Bring out the best in surround sound, so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART
- A PREMIUM RANGE SOUND BAR—(4) 2.5" full-range drivers and bass ports deliver 10x MORE BASS THAN YOUR TYPICAL SPEAKERS and Polk's PATENTED SDA surround technology heightens & widens sound stage giving you a BEAUTIFUL, RICH AND IMMERSIVE SOUND
- SET UP YOUR SOUNDBAR IN MINUTES—With all included cables, you can get this system up and running in less than 5 minutes—all you have to do is unpack, connect and you are ready to listen. A great addition to your home theater!
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- HEAR EVERY WORD OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES, TV SHOWS AND SPORTING EVENTS – Polk's Patented Voice Adjust technology lets you customize the voice levels to reproduce clear, crisp dialogues
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger with built in Bluetooth. Sound pressure level - 100 dB. Sound bar frequency - 50 hertz - 19 hertz
- Premium audio with Dolby digital decoding, plus DTS TruVolume and DTS audio post processing
- Wireless remote for convenient volume, input and audio controls; Wireless subwoofer range approximately 60 feet – line of sight from sound bar
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1 percent total harmonic distortion
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X - Immersive surround sound simulation that draws you in.
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Optimizes sound to video content.
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer included.
- BASS BOOST - Instantly amplify the bass with the touch of a button.
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER - A dedicated speaker enhances dialogue so you hear every word.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Build and expand: The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Remote control: Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Easy control - Control Beam with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more.
- Build your system - Add Sonos One SLs for surround sound or Sonos Sub for added bass. Connect to other Sonos speakers to enjoy brilliant sound in any or every room.
- Compact size - At just 25.6 inches, Beam won't hang off furniture or block the TV.
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors)
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- Simple setup - Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 2 cords and automatic remote detection.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
- 9 High-Performance Speakers Featuring Separate Tweeters & Woofers Provide pristine clarity and rich sound
- Low-Profile Modern Design Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation.
- 5.1-Channel Sound Experience a powerful room-filling, surround sound experience.
- Advanced Connectivity & Control The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote.
- Immersive Performance Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
- Powerful audio performance with deep, theater-like sub-bass and crisp high-end definition
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- HDMI-ARC: Single Cable, Single Remote Control
- 5.1 Decoding for Virtualized Surround Sound
- SAMSUNG AUDIO LAB: Designed, tested, and tuned at our state-of-the-art California Audio Lab, where world-class audio engineers apply advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to give you perfectly balanced, room-filling sound
- Q-SYMPHONY: Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the Q-Series soundbar speakers for fuller, more immersive, cinematic sound
- ADAPTIVE SOUND: Soundbar Q900T analyzes your content to automatically deliver optimized sound based on each scene, letting you hear speech clearly even at the lowest volumes
- 3D TRUE SURROUND SOUND (DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS: X): Explore the depths of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. Dual technology that captures each distinct sound as it flows above and around you
- ALEXA BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT: Your soundbar comes with Alexa Built-in. Enjoy all the things you know and love about Alexa, with the advantage of powerful, optimized sound from your sound bar
- TRUE 7.1.2CH SOUND: Soundbar Q900T consists of 7 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 2 up-firing channels for enveloping sound, powered by 16 speakers. Wide range speakers are positioned at both corner of the soundbar to produce an expanded sound stage delivering audio from all angles
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command
- Bose SimpleSync: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Family with select Bose headphones for a personal listening experience or with a Bose Bluetooth or SoundTouch speaker for synchronized music playback
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart soundbar to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge.
- Connectivity: Stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
- Control: Easily control your smart soundbar with three different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose Music app, or context-sensitive universal remote
- Compatible products: This smart soundbar is part of the Bose Smart Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose Music app for guided setup
- Simple setup with HDMI or optical
- Included components: Remote control
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
What to Look For in a best value soundbars?
It may take a long longer to make the best shopping decision. As a result, we are accessible to assist you with your best value soundbars issue at any time of day or night!
There are some highlighted features of best value soundbars you should be aware of before make decision:
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Number Of Channels And Speakers
Ease Of Set-up And Use
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
RELATED: Looking To Buy Correct best soundbars with wireless subwoofer? We Cover All Use-Cases. Compare Quality, Prices, & Customer Reviews To Find The Best One For You.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
We will keep the list of best value soundbars up-to-date once there are new technology and information available. Please check our website frequently to see the most up-to-date information by our editor.
Do you have any questions or comments regarding best value soundbars that you'd like to share with us? We will try to attain even greater comedy as a result of your efforts.