The 10 Most Powerful All In One Pc, Tested And Researched
1. Best Overall: 2021 Apple iMac (24-inch, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU)
Apple's 2021 iMac is the best all-in-one computer with enough power to do almost everything. The iMac is sleek, slim, and colorful thanks to Apple's engineering and design skills. The M1 is capable of handling everything, whether you are surfing the internet, creating content, or working remotely. The M1's 4.5K Retina screen is among the most striking-looking displays you will find on an all-in-one.
2. Best For The Price: HP 24-inch All-in-One Desktop Computer, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U
The HP 24-inch All-in-One Desktop Computer offers a great blend of performance and style for your home or office. Boasting a 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor, this computer lets you enjoy all your favorite media on the big screen. It also features an integrated webcam for video chatting and web chatting with friends and family members.
3. Best Performance: Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3, 24" All-in-One Computer, AMD Ryzen 3 4300U
The IdeaCentre line from Lenovo is affordable and high-performance. The AMD Ryzen 4300U processor is powerful enough to handle work and play. The 24-inch FHD display allows for space savings while providing minimal cable management options. It is a great option for remote work, thanks to its 720p webcam and built-in privacy shutter.
4. Best Touchscreen: Dell Inspiron 7700 All-in-One Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen
The Dell Inspiron 27 7000 is a Windows all-in-one that offers a good balance of performance and cost. It also has a plethora of ports to plug into, including HDMI in and out, allowing you to use it as a monitor for a game console or connect a second monitor. If you are looking for an AIO computer that your whole family can enjoy, the Dell Inspiron 277000 model is ideal.
Whenever you use your computer, certain things need to be done. You can’t do everything at once. So, to be as productive as possible, we want a computer that gives us all the necessary tools to get stuff done faster and more efficiently. That is why you should invest in the most powerful All-in-One PC.
These computers come with a monitor, a mouse, a keyboard, and, most importantly, an operating system. These user-friendly systems make it easy for anyone to get stuff done without spending hours researching different topics online or in books. An All-In-One PC is excellent because. It contains all these features, so you don’t have to buy anything besides it to have everything you need at your fingertips whenever you want them.
Our team had to focus on researching and sifting through 20 hours to get such results for readers. These studies are based on customer star reviews and interviews about their feelings when using the product. Regarding finding the most powerful all in one pc, we believe our 2021 Apple iMac (24-inch, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU) with a 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD is a worthwhile product to buy. If you're looking for additional options and more in-depth advice, you may check out the following.
RELATED: Enjoy the moment owning a most popular pcs! To help you find the best one for your needs, we compared models with price, type, features, and quality.
Our Top Picks
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports and up to two USB 3 ports
- Ultrafast Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless
- Up to 512GB of ultrafast SSD storage
- Strikingly thin 11.5 mm design in vibrant colors
- Studio-quality three-mic array for crystal clear calls and voice recordings
- Color-matched Magic Mouse with Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Immersive 24-inch 4.5K Retina display with P3 wide color gamut and 500 nits of brightness
- Apple M1 chip delivers powerful performance with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU
- Six-speaker sound system for a remarkably robust and high-quality audio experience
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with M1 ISP for amazing video quality
Best For The Price
HP 24-inch All-in-One Desktop Computer, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U
- HP Privacy Camera: The pop-up webcam is only enabled when in use, securing your privacy
- Integrated display: 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge monitor
- USB ports: 4 (2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2 USB 2.0)
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
- Fast processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Dual-Core, 2.30 GHz
- Stereo speakers: Pump up the volume to your favorite music, movie or game
- Memory and internal storage: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable to 16 GB), 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- Windows 10 Home: Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows – only better
- Mouse and keyboard: USB White Wired keyboard and mouse combo
- Environmentally conscious: Low halogen, mercury-free display backlights, arsenic-free display glass
Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3, 24" All-in-One Computer, AMD Ryzen 3 4300U
- Accelerate everything you do with the IdeaCentre AIO 3. Powered by AMD Ryzen 3 4300U mobile processors with Radeon graphics, this all-in-one computer makes multitasking a breeze
- Work, entertainment, or video calls the eye-catching IdeaCentre AIO 3 will look and perform great anywhere. With its stylish stand and base, this all-in-one desktop computer will save much-needed desk space
- The FHD display gives you an outstanding viewing experience, from wide angles, too. The narrow bezels are just 9.5 mm at their thinnest for a huge 90% screen-to-body ratio for more screen and fewer distractions
- For PC peripherals, such as a mouse, keyboard, and backup drive, the IdeaCentre AIO 3 has plenty of ports. In addition to USB 3.1 and 2.0, this all-in-one PC has a 3-in-1 card reader and HDMI out, should you need a second screen
- Made to meet your needs, the IdeaCentre AIO 3 stand can be tilted to the right angle for your tasks. Plus, you can easily adjust the display to avoid light reflections
- 【Powerful Computing】11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 (12 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, up to 4.70 GHz Max Turbo frequency) with NVIDIA GeForce MX330 Dedicated Graphics
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 1TB SSD provides fast bootup, ample storage space and speedy data transfer.
- 【Tech Specs】1 RJ-45 10/100/1000, 1 USB 2.0 with Power on/Wake-up support, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 USB 3.1 with Power on/Wake-up support, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 Microphone/Headset Jack, 1 HDMI-out (1.4), 1 HDMI-in x USB 2.0 Type A, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x HDMI-In, 1 x HDMI-out (1.4), 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000, 1 x SD Card Reader 3.0, 1 x Microphone/Headset Jack, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home 64-bit - ideal option for daily office work, family entertainment, online class, remote learning, video meeting and conference, etc.
- 【Crystal Clear Visual】27-inch FHD 1080p (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare narrow border touch display with wide viewing angle
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 graphics
- Ultrafast SSD storage
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- 27-inch (diagonal) 5120-by-2880 Retina 5K display
- 3.1GHz 6-core 10th-generation Intel Core i5
HP 27 Pavilion All-in-One PC, 10th Gen Intel i7-10700T Processor
- REMOTE-WORK READY – Work care-free and keep in contact with your colleagues and loved ones with HP Wide Vision 5 MP IR privacy camera with integrated quad array digital microphone
- DUAL STORAGE OPTIONS – Boot up in seconds and store more of what you love with HDD and SSD dual storage options with up to 512 GB SSD and 1TB HDD
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Do great things with a desktop equipped with Windows 10, tested over 230 individual times, and backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your All-in-One desktop with a keyboard and mouse combo that functions through a wireless USB transmitter
- POWER MEETS PERFORMANCE – Leading-edge performance and cutting-edge style give this All-in-One PC the means to tackle demanding projects and enjoy movie marathons, all while looking good anywhere you put it
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Do the environment and your wallet a favor with a desktop computer that is ENERGY STAR certified, EPEAT Bronze registered, and built to be low halogen
- MODERN GRAPHICS – It’s smooth streaming for all your 4k content and favorite games with the Intel UHD Graphics 630 card
- PLENTY OF RAM – Boost your efficiency as you browse, create, and multitask faster than ever with 16 GB of RAM
- LATEST PROCESSOR – Everything you do feels fast and easy with a 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700T processor with an Intel turbo boost of up to 4.5 GHz
- THEATER-WORTHY – Enjoy jaw-dropping detail and incredible sound with audio by B&O and Full HD resolution
- This all-in-one computer comes with more connectivity options than ever, including USB-C and 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports that enable an effective 10 GB per second of data transfer speeds
- Powered by Intel Core i7 processors and 16GB DDR4 memory, the IdeaCentre AIO 5i can quickly and easily manage the most demanding workloads
- Elevate your audio quality for a rich, surround-sound experience with Dolby Audio Premium over Harman-certified JBL speakers, two 3W tweeters and a 5W woofer
- Clear away visual distractions and enjoy more screen real estate with thin and narrow bezels for an up-to-93% screen-to-body ratio, plus a touchscreen Quad-HD display for ultra-sharp and crisp visuals
- Integrated Qi wireless phone charging in the base of the IdeaCentre AIO 5i stand; wireless keyboard and mouse included
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Boost your efficiency as you browse, create, and multitask faster than ever with 8 GB of RAM (5). Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (6) (7).
- WINDOWS 10 AND WARRANTY – Do great things with a desktop equipped with Windows 10 Home (11). Quality tested over 230 times (12), your computer is backed by a 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- REMOTE-WORK READY – Work care-free and keep in contact with your colleagues and loved ones with an HP True Vision 720p HD privacy camera, an integrated dual-array digital microphone, and dual front-facing speakers (13).
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Enjoy vibrant and crystal-clear images on a 1080p, three-sided micro-edge display with 178-degree wide-viewing angles (2).
- UNSTOPPABLE PROCESSING POWER – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor and enjoy high performance, instant responsiveness, and best-in-class connectivity (3).
- BUILT FOR TOMORROW – Designed to grow with you, this AIO’s panel and hardware are easy to remove and upgrade (1).
- PORTS AND CONNECTIVITY – Break out all the tools you need for better connectivity with 4 USB ports (2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (8), 2 USB 2.0 Type-A), HDMI Out, as well as a Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (9) (10).
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Do the environment and your wallet a favor by using a desktop computer that has low halogen cables (14), mercury-free display backlights, and arsenic-free display glass.
- MOUSE AND KEYBOARD – Complete your All-in-One desktop with a wired keyboard and mouse combo
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite games with Intel UHD Graphics (4).
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Included, HP WideVision 5 MP IR Privacy Webcam, 3-in-1 Memory Card Reader, Stereo Speakers with Audio by B&O.
- FAST PROCESSOR: AMD Renoir-H series Ryzen 7 4800H Processor, 8-Core 16 Thread, 2.9 GHz Base Frequency, Up to 4.2GHz Max Boost Clock.
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY & GRAPHICS: 10-point touch-enabled 27" FHD IPS BrightView WLED-backlit three-sided micro-edge display. Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite games with AMD Radeon graphics.
- 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive Storage, 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM Memory, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo.
- Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB-C, 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 HDMI, 1 10/100/100 LAN 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack.
- 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD
- Equipped With The Powerful AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, AMD Athlon Silver Dual-Core 3050U, (2.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.2 GHz, Total L2 1MB, Total L3 4MB, 2 Threads)
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 DVD-Writer; 1 RJ-45; 1 HDMI-out 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 HP 3-in-1 memory card reader
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Bluetooth 4.2, HP Privacy Camera Pop-Up Webcam, Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN, Stereo speakers, USB wired keyboard and mouse combo: 【HDMI Cable Included】
- 23.8" diagonal Full HD(1920 x 1080) VA ZBD anti-glare Widescreen LED-backlit three-sided, 250 nits, 72% NTSC Display I Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
What to Look For in a most powerful all in one pc?
Some of you may be reluctant to select one of the most powerful all in one pc, to be honest. The main reason is that you didn’t study that before. There are pretty lots of factors that must be considered when investing in most powerful all in one pc. You are expected to count on our expertise in most powerful all in one pc to make the right choice.
So now we move on to the significant factors related to most powerful all in one pc you must keep in mind:
Will A Desktop Computer Be Able To Connect To The Internet Wirelessly?
If you are looking to connect your desktop computer to the internet wirelessly, make sure that the computer is purchased from Micro Center. If the computer is not purchased from Micro Center, check the packaging or the product manual for any information regarding wireless technology. If your computer does not support wireless, you may be able to install a wireless network card or wireless network adapter to achieve connectivity.
Which Version Of Microsoft Office Is Included With Windows 10?
Most commonly, the Microsoft Office that comes on the computer will be a trial version of Microsoft Office 365 which is a subscription-based service of Microsoft Office. When the trial period is complete, you would need to subscribe or purchase another version of Office to continue using the product.
What's The Point Of Using The Computer For?
What type of system do you need to read and surf the Internet? Buying a system to read e-mail and surf the Internet will not cost you as much money as a system gamers need, which require high end video cards, hard drives and extra RAM.
How Should I Connect A Monitor To My Desktop Computer?
You will need to attach your video card to the port on the motherboard. The motherboard ports located on the IO panel are sufficient if your computer doesn't have a dedicated videocard. The most common connections are HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI and VGA. One cable will be sufficient to link each monitor and the computer at once.
Why Do I Need To Buy A New Computer?
There are many reasons to need a desktop computer. If you find you are begging time on friends systems, or have work you’d like to do at home instead of staying late at the office, these might be good reasons to get your own system. It will also allow you more quality time at home instead of working late, visiting friends, or the library to access a computer.
What Is An All-in-one Desktop Computer?
Unlike a tower PC, which requires an external monitor, an all-in-one PC comes with its own monitor. Of course, you can still connect additional monitors if you want to maximize your workstation.
How Do I Install Software On A Desktop That Doesn't Come With A Installed DVD Drive?
If you don't have a DVD drive on your desktop computer, you can commonly find the software to download and install from the manufacturer's websites. You can also get an external DVD drive and connect it by USB to install software from disks.