The 10 Best Budget Friendly Soundbar, Tested And Researched
1. Best Of The Best: Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Soundbar | Works with 4K & HD TVs
Polk Audio’s Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Soundbar delivers the power and performance of full surround sound for home entertainment. Hear every word in crystal-clear, up to 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus surround sound with a built-in woofer and two tweeters. Polk Audio’s proprietary technologies provide unmatched sound quality so you can enjoy a richer listening experience with less distortion.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: BESTISAN Soundbar, TV Sound Bar with Dual Bass Ports Wired
The soundbar from BESTISAN is a perfect way to improve your home's audio experience. This wireless Bluetooth 5.0 transmission, booming bass, and astonishing sound bar will definitely make you fall in love with your TV again. Whether you're watching a movie, listening to music, or playing video games with friends and family, this soundbar will provide superior audio quality and surround sound.
3. Best Sound Quality: Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Audio (2021)
With Samsung’s Adaptive Sound Lite technology, your TV sounds amazing, no matter what you are watching. This feature automatically adjusts the audio to match the content of your TV program. Plus, with a built-in subwoofer and wireless connectivity to your TV, this Samsung soundbar is one that won’t just look good on any living room wall, it will make all your room guests jealous.
4. Best Realiable: Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: S350 2.1ch Sound Bar
Sony HT-S350 soundbar is a compact but powerful sound system that delivers TV and movie sound with clarity. This speaker bar has an S-Force PRO front surround sound for richer, more accurate audio reproduction. The wireless subwoofer is powerful enough to fill any room with high-quality bass, ensuring the soundtrack you're listening to sounds as it should. With its simple setup and wall-mountable design, this soundbar is perfect for the bedroom or office.
Sounds can make or break your TV watching experience. While some viewers prefer to have their TVs soundless, others would rather hear music or a movie as opposed to seeing it. If you fall into the latter category, you might want to invest in a good soundbar. Soundbars are smaller and more affordable alternatives to the full-size surround sound systems that are so popular with AV enthusiasts today.
They come in all shapes and sizes, from under $100 models that act as simple auxiliary speakers for your TV, to high-end home theater systems that cost thousands of dollars and take up a big chunk of floor space. Sounds great right? But where do you start looking for a decent sounding bar? Read on to learn everything you need to know about buying the best budget friendly soundbar for your home theater setup!
You are strongly encouraged to pay close attention to the Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Soundbar | Works with 4K & HD TVs as our top product. Or you can check the BESTISAN Soundbar, TV Sound Bar with Dual Bass Ports Wired as the other great option, even if the first option didn't meet all of your requirements.
RELATED: We compiled a list of best bar speakers of November 2023 that you can buy on the internet based on 4,207 reviews from former users.
Our Top Picks
Best Of The Best
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Soundbar | Works with 4K & HD TVs
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
Best Bang For The Buck
BESTISAN Soundbar, TV Sound Bar with Dual Bass Ports Wired
- power source type: DC
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience for bed room and apartment.
- Multiple Setups, multiple options: sits flat below the TV screen or securely mounts on the wall for a sleek, elegant home theater setup
- included components: Soundbar; cables; speakers
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (movie, music, dialogue) via the remote control to match your favorite sound
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 5. 0 or standard audio cable Connection, RCA, and optical input
- Enhanced bass: 3 inches full range drivers and dual bass ports that bring the richer and deeper bass, boost A loud sound that fills the room without distortion.
Best Sound Quality
Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Audio (2021)
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer is included so you can enjoy deep bass right out of the box All-in-one
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Enhanced audio tracking for your content in real time, with technology that equalizes background music and consistent volume control
- BASS BOOST - Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button on the soundbar
- WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND COMPATIBLE - Turn your soundbar into a complete surround sound system with optional rear Samsung speakers in a few simple steps without the mess of wires
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Set up is a breeze. Easily connect your soundbar to your TV by connecting wirelessly
- ONE REMOTE - Streamline control of both your Samsung TV and soundbar with just the Samsung TV remote
- GAME MODE - Boost your gaming experience with perfectly synced directional audio that moves with the action on-screen and crosstalk cancellation that minimizes distractions
- Wirelessly Connect: Connect via Bluetooth to Send Audio to the Slim Soundbar and Sub from Anywhere
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Voice Enhancement: Isolates Voices and Amplifies Them over the Background Noise for Greater Clarity
- S-Force Pro: Virtual Surround Sound Technology Emulates a Theater-Style Surround Sound Experience
- One-Cable Connect: Send Audio and Control Information from the TV Using a Single Cable with HDMI Arc
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass Sound
- 7 Sound Modes: Choose from Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game, News, Sports, and Standard Audio Mode
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio
- Bluetooth Streaming: Stream Your Favorite Movies, Shows, and Music from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- In the Box: Soundbar, Subwoofer, Remote Control, Batteries, Optical Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Manual
Sound bar, BESTISAN Soundbar Wired and Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Speaker
- Upgraded version high-sensitivity remote control displays the different modes by means of different colored LED lights Deep bass improved power-designed for your smart TV and sweet home
- Wireless Bluetooth 5 0 transmission Bluetooth wireless transmission technology strong anti-interference lossless Audio transmission 360-degree sound let you have a high-quality home audio system Enjoy the luxury of music
- Dsp technology This technology Let you have three choices for sound effects news movie and music you can choose according to your current situation
- Easy to Use and Operate: High-sensitivity full function IR remote control displays the different modes by means of differently colored LED lights
- Memory function and bass control the update remote's reset button could be memorized to the factory settings And you can control the treble and bass settings of the sound bar
- Compact soundbar: This small soundbar is just over 2" tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D.
- Enhanced dialogue: This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Remote control: Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- Simple setup: A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- Hear your TV better: Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- Bluetooth TV speaker: Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- Build and expand: The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
- DSP Technology: Thanks for the Digital Signal Processing, there are three different modes (Movie, Music, Dialog) for your option. Be footloose and start to enjoy what you like.
- Beef Up Version: Noise-free Sound,Boosted Bass, Bigger Power (Max up to 100Watt).Utilized Noise-free technology to ensure every layer of Audio is delivered flawlessly. Extended length to 40 Inch which is Meticulously- designed for your smart TV and sweet Home.
- Rock-Solid Sound: Quad built-in 3-Inch imported and advanced full-range drivers; dual high-sensitivity spherical silk film tweeter drivers, twin craftsman-processed bass reflex tubes. All they only serve for serious stereo sound with exceptional clarity and zero distortion. According to our substantial survey, most speaker drivers are less than 3-Inch in the market.
- Button and Remote Control : Use BYL’s remote control to switch between dialogue, movie, and music modes to tailor the sound output to your entertainment.Moreover, Bass and Treble can be adjustable as your favor.
- BUILT-IN SUBWOOFER: Delivering high definition sound, the Teton’s stereo speakers fill the room with your favourite sounds using the provided remote control.
- MULTI-CONNECTION: The Teton boasts a wide range of connections including Bluetooth, Optical input, RCA, and AUX-input. The Teton comes with an RCA cable. Designed for the eager audiophile, you can select which mode you want to listen to: Music, Movies or Dialogue.
- ROOM-FILLING SOUND: With 2.1 Channel Sound, the Teton offers a superior audio experience for any home entertainment set-up.
- COMPATIBLE WITH TV, PHONE AND PC: Using the range of connectivity options, the Teton can be connected to your phone, computer and most TVs using Bluetooth, Optical Input and RCA input.
- DIMENSIONS: 32in x 4.8in x 4in; 3.3lbs
- 【Small Soundbar Big Sound】You will no longer have to turn your TV up to 60+ to hear the sound, for this built-in 50-watt output power soundbar will provide clear treble and heavy bass. You can have different experience like IN A MUSIC HALL OR IN A CINEMA.
- 【Compact & Stylish Design】This sound bars for tv with a slim and sleek design that will add a modern & high-tech touch to your home. No matter it is placed next to a TV and computer or mounted on any wall. It saves space to the greatest extent while providing you with the most original and pleasant sound.
- 【Perfect Gift & Friendly Service】If you have any problems about TV sound bar, you can contact us by email. We will try our best to solve your issue, make you 100% satisfied, and provide lifetime technical support.
- 【Wireless & Wired Connections】 Surround Sound TV Speaker support Bluetooth 5.0 that can realize the fast connection between smartphone and bluetooth sound bar, efficient and stable transmission, and strong anti-interference. In addition, you can easily connect these devices (mobile phones, laptops, TVs, computers, projectors, USB Disk, set-top boxes, etc.) through AUX/RCA, optical fiber, USB multiple wired connection methods.
- 【Built-in DSP & 3 EQ modes】VILINICE small soundbar built-in DSP technology, advanced full-range, high-sensitivity tweeter drivers make the sound field positioning more accurate and the vocals clearer. You can fine adjust your sound bar with 3 different equalizer modes (Music, News, Movie) via the remote control to match your favorite sound.
- AccuVoice hearing aid technology with six levels of voice boost.
- New remote control uses large buttons with easy to read labels.
- Connects to your TV with just one wire! Fast and Easy.
- Two high-output wide-range speakers plus a passive radiator for rich sound.
- The world's smallest home theater system? 10" wide, less than one pound...fits just about anywhere.
What to Look For in a best budget friendly soundbar?
We're sure you've purchased something and afterward regretted it. We are all concerned about the items we purchase. The easiest method to prevent these concerns is to conduct a thorough study before purchasing the best budget friendly soundbar.
That is also why we decided to introduce this post in order to provide you with advice on how to avoid buying errors when selecting the best budget friendly soundbar.
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Number Of Channels And Speakers
RELATED: Our team of experts compiled top 10 best one piece soundbar by gathering about 5,324 customer reviews. Check them here.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Finally, the best budget friendly soundbar may be readily used and offers a range of options to meet your needs. When looking for another kind of best budget friendly soundbar, which we recommend Sound Bar, TV Sound Bar with Subwoofer, 120W 2.1 Soundbar, Wired, all of these characteristics are significant.
We've combed through all of this data in order to assist you in making the best decision possible. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you discover the best budget friendly soundbar in the comments section below!