The Mount For Projector In 2023
1. Best Of The Best: VIVO Universal Adjustable Ceiling Projector Mount for Regular
Easy installation and quick adjustment to any ceiling or vertical surface. The universal projector mount is strong enough to hold up a 30 lbs projector and is fully adjustable for perfect positioning. This low-profile, universal ceiling mount fixture has an easy to use pull-out arm that works as a wall-mount arm extension, and also as a ceiling mount arm extension.
2. Best For The Price: suptek White Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket Fits Flat
Never run out of wall space again with the suptek White Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket. This 3-in-1 bracket is compatible with projectors whose mounting holes are under 11.41" and weight under 30lbs, meaning it is perfect for installation on sloped ceilings, or in a wall. It comes with a coating that resists rust so it'll last longer than other brackets, and can be adjustable to fit any projector!
3. Best Convenient: WALI Projector Ceiling Mount, Universal Low Profile Projector Mount
With the WALI Projector Ceiling Mount, you can install and adjust your projector in your ceiling with ease. This projector mount is compatible with most of the projectors on the market. It provides a secure fit and flexible installation options.
Our 3-in-1 Universal Projector Wall Mount Bracket is a strong and secure projector mounting solution. It includes a universal design that is compatible with all monitors on the market, making it suitable for aerial and home theater applications. The steel material has a durable powder-coated finish that adds to its mountable strength. With our Full-Motion design, your projector will be able to rotate 360 degrees for the perfect viewing angles.
If you have a projector at home, you’re probably looking for a way to mount it. You don’t want the projector sitting on a desk or table, and you also don’t want to put it in an expensive ceiling mount. This is when projection mounts come in handy. They help you project images from your computer, tablet, phone, or another external device.
The good thing about these mounts is that they can also help you mount your projector to the ceiling if needed. Most projection mounts are easy to install and won’t require any technical knowledge of yours. In this article, we’ll show you what you need to know about the mount for the projector and give you five options so you can choose the one that works best for your needs.
Our staff had to concentrate on studying for many hours to acquire such outcomes for readers. Such research depends on both customer star ratings and interviews with customers about their experience of the product. In addition, we recommend VIVO Universal Adjustable Ceiling Projector Mount for Regular as one of the ideal selections. For your convenience, we've included an in-depth buyer's guide and other excellent alternatives for you to choose the final option.
RELATED: Find the perfect wall mount for projectors to make setup and installation easier. We offer a wide selection of wall mounts to fit any projector size and weight.
Our Top Picks
- Strong 30 Lbs Support - Made entirely of high-grade steel, this mount holds projectors weighing up to 30 lbs, keeping your expensive equipment safe and secure.
- Universal Projector Mount - Fits the majority of projectors on the market, including mini projectors (Please Note: Extension arms need to be removed for mini projectors). The distance between mounting holes on the back of the projector must be 12.5” or less.
- Easy Installation - Quick release hooks attach and detach by tightening and loosening the mounting bolts. All hardware and instructions are provided for assembly.
- Low Profile - This mounting system holds your projector just 6” from the ceiling surface. The white powder-coated finish blends well with the majority of home and office environments.
- Fully Adjustable - Features +15° to -15° tilt, +15° to -15° swivel, and 360° rotation. Hits all the right viewing angles so you and your guests can watch in comfort.
Best For The Price
suptek White Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket Fits Flat
- Compatible with projectors whose mounting holes are under 11.41" and weight under 30lbs (13.6kg)
- 3-In-1 Projector Wall Mount Bracket - ceiling installation, sloped ceiling installation, and wall installation
- Adjustable - tilt 90°, pan/swivel 360°, height from 1.96"-21.25",suitable for different circumstance
- Resistant to rust - ceiling part and projector mounting part are made of cold rolled steel, extendable pole is made of aluminium alloy
- Package - 1×ceiling mount, 1×standard installation kit, 1×user manual
- Easy installation: quick release and fasten the mount to the ceiling makes installation easy. Mounts to Wood studs, concrete and wall surfaces, flat ceiling, drop ceiling, suspended ceiling, etc.
- Heavy Duty: Support maximum loading weight 30 lbs/13.5 kg. Regular concrete and brick ceiling or wooden stud supported. NOTE: This mount does NOT support the vaulted ceiling and regular drywall.
- Fully Adjustable: Tilt +/- 15 degrees and swivel +/- 15 degrees. Angle adjustment bracket allows 360 degrees of rotation. Low profile design for quick and precise projector positioning.
- Compatibility: Projector mount fit most of the projector in the market, compatible with distance mounting holes between 2" to 12.5”.
- Package Includes: WALI Projector Ceiling Mount (White) x 1, Mounting Hardware Kit x 1, User Manual x 1, experienced and friendly US based customer support available to assist 7 days a week.
- Universal design compatible with all monitors in the market. The mounting holes on projector must be between 8.85" and 12.40".
- SolidFull-Motion Design - Pitch: +/- 15 degrees, Roll: +/- 8 degrees, Swivel: 360 degrees, Height Adjustment (ceiling installation): 5 inches to 25.6 inches. Extension from the wall (wall mounted installation): 16.9 inches to 25.6 inches. steel material with durable powder-coated finish (black)
- 3-In-1 Universal Projector Wall Mount Bracket: 1. Flush Ceiling Installation, 2. Telescoping Arm Ceiling Installation, 3. Wall Installation
- Cable management system helps keep cables concealed and organized
- Full-Motion Design - Pitch: +/- 15 degrees, Roll: +/- 8 degrees, Swivel: 360 degrees, Height Adjustment (ceiling installation): 5 inches to 25.6 inches. Extension from the wall (wall mounted installation): 16.9 inches to 25.6 inches.
- Universal Mounting fitting the majority of projectors on the market. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be between 2" to 12.5” diagonally
- Solid Construction made entirely of high grade steel, supporting projectors up to 30 lbs
- Fully Adjustable with 15-degree tilt, 15-degree swivel, and 360-degree rotation, hitting all the right viewing angles
- Telescoping Height Adjustment mounting system extends your projector from 15” to 23” from the ceiling surface
- Easy Installation with quick release hooks that attach and detach by tightening and loosening mounting bolts
- Multiple Mounting Points For Alignment
- Supports Projectors Up To 30 lbs
- Replaces a Standard Ceiling Tile
- Lightweight, Heat-Dissipating Surface
- 2’ x 2’ Reinforced Steel Plate
- 🎬【Quick release and no-slip】 The projector hanging mount is easy to install or disassemble with quick-release hooks which allow dismounting for servicing of filters and bulbs but notice still require take unscrewing 4 bolts to release the projector for security and stability. Exclusive "no-slip" adjustment system, lock in any position, easily release and lock.
- 🎬【Adjustable height, load capacity 44 lbs】Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel construction and connect with a universal head, not a single hole, weight tested at 44lbs to ensure projectors are in strong arms. Fully adjustable with 15-degree rotation horizontally (X-axis) to the left or right, 15-degree tilt vertically (Y-axis) up or down, highly maneuverable to help you get the most potential out of your projector.
- Warranty & Support: Before purchasing, make sure the projector has 3-4 install holes, and the diameter of screw holes is 3 mm, 4 mm or 5 mm. If the product is not suitable for your projector, or if you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 🎬【Upgraded cable management, safely contained】 The projector mounts adopts a large square tube design which helps keep HDMI, audio, and video cables concealed and organized, power cords and cables safely contained, keeps everything clean and organized, eliminate hazards due to tangled or stray electrical cables
- 🎬【Universal mounting design】 Compatible with the projector models which have 3-4install holes and the mounting hole distance ranging up to 14.2 inches. This projector hanger is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, home cinema, restaurants, or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted.
- 🎬【Newly Designed 3-In-1 retractable】 1. Flush ceiling installation(minimum length: 5”), 2.Telescoping arm ceiling installation（height adjustment range: 5”-25.6”), 3.Wall-mounted installation(extension range : 16.9”- 25.6”)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Projector mount ceiling adjustable is easy installation with quick release hooks that attach and detach by tightening and loosening mounting bolts. All necessary hardwares and instructions are provided for assembly. NOTE: This projector screen ceiling mount does NOT support the vaulted ceiling and regular drywall.
- If there is any question about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us back FIRST!❤We will respond within 24 hours and provide you with our best service!
- STABILITY AND DURABILITY: This wall mount projector bracket, with solid construction made entirely of high grade steel, supporting projectors up to 40 lbs. Projector mount wall keeping your expensive equipment safe and secure.
- GREAT PROJECTOR MOUNTS: The ceiling mount for projector saves on space and offer perfect viewing positions. The white powder-coated finish blends well with the majority of home and office environments, Compatible with Epson/Emerson/BenQ/Fangor/Vankyo/Acer/Artlii/Optoma and most projectors.
- VERSATILITY DESIGN: Newly Designed 3-In-1 retractable projector mounts from ceiling, including Flush Ceiling Installation; Telescoping Arm Ceiling Installation; Wall Installation. Mounts to Wood studs, concrete and wall surfaces, flat ceiling, drop ceiling, suspended ceiling, etc.
- NOTES: Our universal extending ceiling projector mount fits the majority of projectors on the market. Distance between mounting holes on back of projector must be within 8.85"-12.44" diagonally and weighs less than 40 lbs (It doesn't work for a mini projector). Please check specifications to see if this mount is compatible with your projector.
- EASY TO ADJUST: The projector holder is fully adjustable with +/- 8 degree tilt, +/-15 degree swivel, and 360 degree swivel, hitting all the right viewing angles. The projector ceiling mount adjustable height extending Arms could reach from 8.85 inches to 12.44 inches.
- Projector Mount Ceiling Adjustable: This is a 2-in-1 projector ceiling mount, it can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. The ceiling projector mount's retractable height can be adjusted from 13.4 to 22 inches to the ceiling.
- Premium Aluminum: The ceiling section and telescoping pole of the projector holder ceiling are made of premium aluminum and the tray is made of stainless steel to support projectors weighing up to 7.71 pounds. Enjoy the best viewing angle with peace of mind and ensure that your expensive equipment is safe and secure.
- Unique Design: This ceiling mount for projector features a premium black finish with a rust-proof finish that won't reflect light while showing off your taste. The universal ceiling mount for projector has a hollowed out bottom of the tray to ensure timely heat dissipation. The projector mount drop ceiling's integrated cable management keeps everything neat and organized, and helps smooth adjustments by securely housing power cords and cables.
- Easy To Install: Once the mount is installed, simply screw the bracket to the ceiling and place the projector or camera on the tray. An instruction booklet is included.
- Universal Projector Mount: The tray of the projector mount has a usable size of 10.23" x 7.87" and fits most video conferencing cameras, projectors and routers on the market.
- With accurate arm spread scale, it can reach the military level, and is convenient for accurate positioning in the adjustment process
- Adjustable in three directions: vertical up ± 5, horizontal left and right ± 5, left and right floating up and down ± 5 degrees, fast positioning of high-definition images
- The mounting plate of the projector bracket has four adjustable and freely retractable horizontal axis mounting arms, which is a universal mounting bracket for ultra short distance projectors. The maximum distance between mounting holes on the back of the projector must be less than 12.5 inches.
- The extension range of the projector on the wall: the shortest is 19.49 "and the longest is 49.21 ''.
- ultra Short Throw Projection,Most sturdy of all, great fine tune knobs, best manual (very very detailed),It has the advantages of heavy load, over four times machine, high negative precision, small shaking, fast adjustment, quick positioning, small package, light and portable
What to Look For in a mount for projector?
You may know that shopping is one of the essential activities in a human being’s life. Selecting the best product will affect your daily life. However, which factors can make this purchase effective? If you are looking for mount for projector for your demands, you will waste your time with incorrect data. But it would be best if you weren’t so nervous about that. We have a group of experts to research mount for projector, and they’ve given reliable information.
There are lots of essential things you should keep in mind. On the other, just some of them are most focused. Here are the critical factors related to buying mount for projector you may want:
Fixed Vs. Adjustable Mounts
After installation, an adjustable or rotating mount for projectors allows you to adjust the projector's position. The projector can be tilted, swiveled, or rotated as needed. If you need to adjust the location of your projection screen, adjustable brackets and rotating mounts are the best options. These mounts also allow for greater flexibility in installation. The projector can be tilted and swiveled to align it with the screen. You can choose from fixed or rotating mounts depending on what you need. Consider the flexibility of a rotating mount when buying one. Buyers who require a mobile option can also purchase adjustable projector stands.
There are even extendable projector wall mounts. The arm of these mounts can be extended in order to position the projector at the centerline on the screen. Telescoping wall mounts for projectors might not be as strong as ceiling mounts. If you are in need of an extendable ceiling or wall mount, it is worth looking into. There may be a variety of telescopic adjustment options for different projector mounts. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Type Of Projector Mount
For areas that projector ceiling mounts cannot be used, projection wall mounts work well. This could be spaces with narrow ceilings or false ceilings. Projector stands are an option for users who need maximum mobility or a mobile solution.
Before buying projector brackets, there are some other things buyers should consider. Integrated cable management is a small, but useful feature in projector brackets. The integrated cable management system should allow for the routing of power and display cables in an organized and neat manner. It should also be simple to mount or bracket a projector. It is important that all the necessary hardware and instructions for installation are included. If the user requires professional installation assistance, it should be offered.
Universal Vs. Dedicated Mounts
A universal projector mount is more costly than a dedicated mount. A universal mount is more cost-effective if you plan to swap projectors often. The mount can be used with your projector, so you don't need to replace it. A dedicated mount or bracket is an option for buyers who intend to keep their projectors going strong over the years.
RELATED: Friendly, expert advice and help from real experts to find best projector stands of 2023. We compiled the list of top models in the guide here.
How Far Down Does The Projector Mount Extend From The Ceiling?This will vary depending on which model you have and whether your height can be adjusted. Projector mounts are approximately five inches in length from the ceiling. Mounts can be extended up to 24 inches depending on the need.
Is A Wall, Ceiling, Or Tripod Mount Best For Projectors?The screen size, type, and space available will all affect the outcome. The typical projector for a living room may include options to mount the ceiling or mount on walls, as well as the option of using a locking tripod. The advantages of projector stands include the ability to be more mobile and easier to adjust and maintain, as well as being portable.
What Is The Best Spot For The Projector?Every projector will have a different screen size and maximum distance. The best place for your projector will vary depending on the device. Your projector should be at least one-third of the height of the intended screen. You will lose screen width if your projector is too high. If you have high ceilings, it is important to purchase a projector mounting with a long arm to allow the mount to drop in line with your screen.
What Is A Projector Mount?To give you better projector image, projector mounts are used to hold the projector in place. They usually have a four-arm system with bolts and bolts. Problem with mounting your projector on a table or desk is the lens angle can cause distortions to the screen or wall behind you. This is a common problem and makes it easier to disturb the projected image.
Is It Hard To Mount A Projector?Installing a projector is usually quite simple. The first thing you need to do is find the right place. You will need to know the screen height, vertical offset, and throw distance. This may seem complicated. The manual for your projector will make things easier. Mounts are designed to work the same as the original mount. You will attach the mount to your projector, then you can screw it into the ceiling. You will need to locate a ceiling joint, which is usually done using a stud finder.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Projector Mount?The wall mounts protect projectors against damage. The wiring can be run directly through the central pipe of periscope units or through some metal openings in low profile mounting brackets. Safety, wire management and less disruption to the picture are all benefits. This means you don’t need to take a table just to place your projector. It can be left up and used only when it is needed.
You can also create a media room. The projector mounts don't lock down your project permanently. Instead, they have quick hooks that allow you to remove it in just a few seconds. They give you a safe, secure place to store your projector and make it easier for you to get media quickly since they don't require any setup.
How Long Do Projector Mount Last?The type and use of the projector stand will determine how long it lasts. Projector stands that are stored in a dry environment can be used indefinitely.
If stored correctly, stands made of heavy-gauge, cold-rolled steel and powder-coated aluminium are very durable. While tabletop projector stand will eventually wear down sooner than electronic devices, most of them will be able to last as long or even longer than any other projector. The adjustment knobs on frequently used stands can wear down or become stuck over time. The nonstick feet on a tripod projector may wear down.
Why Do You Need A Good Projector Mount?For good image quality, a stable and secure mount for the projector is vital. Small wobbles can cause distracting movement of the image on your screen. A projector mount solution that is right for your screen size will ensure the proper positioning.
Overall, the statistics we described here are not all of them. Instead, we always freshen it up continually as the data is updated and available. It would be best to remember things we mentioned above, including brand’s value, product’s value, product’s highlights, important specs, customer ratings & reviews.
Our readers, you guys, are always respected and treated with top priority so that you are supposed to receive the most up-to-date information on our site. You should feel free to contact us for support with the product’s problems. Thanks for reading, and we wish you a happy shopping.