The 100 Inch Screen Dimensions For 2023
Below you'll find the 2023 100 inch screen dimensions you're looking for. Our experts have paid close attention to the customer's requirements and budget. As a result of our survey of 7,024 user reviews, we've listed 10 relevant goods from well-known brands such as Elite screens, Hyz, Zeny, Aoxun, Homeland hardware, Super deal, Mount-it!, Qualgear, Zueda.
Our Top Picks
- 【INSTANT SETUP】: QUICK ASSEMBLE via 6 Piece Frame and High Quality Material.
- 【SHARP & CLEAR IMAGERY】: CineWhite UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- 【100% WORRY-FREE SERVICES】: 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, 3-Year ENR-G Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- 【GET THE RIGHT SCREEN】: 100 INCH Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.0" W. Overall Size: 53.7" H x 92.0" W. 2.75" Thick Black Velvet Frame.
- 【UPGRADED FEATURES】: LIGHT WEIGHT ALUMINIUM FRAME with Dense Black Velvet Finish - Perfect for Absorbing Projector Overshoot and Helps with Contrast.
- Fast 2 Minute Setup: Takes only a few steps to quickly set up and begin using; no screws necessary. NOTE: Projector screen components are fragile and should be handled with care.
- About stability: It is recommended to use the screen on a flat ground and stay away from blowing wind; if there is wind, secure the screen to wall/tree etc. With ropes to prevent it from shaking side to side or being knocked down.
- Stable tripod support stand: sturdy stand provides greater stability; fits neatly into a carry bag for transport or storage
- 1.1 gain with 160 degree viewing angle: clearer and less reflective screen with a wider viewing angle so you don't need to sit directly in front of the screen on movie nights
- Premium PVC Matte Projector Screen: Wrinkle-free screen is easy to clean and avoids yellow staining to better watch your favorite films.
- CEILING WALL MOUNT PROJECTOR SCREEN: Built-in L brackets for easy ceiling or wall hanging. Perfect for home theater or office presentation, indoor and outdoor use. Makes family movie night so fun
- 160 DEGREE SUPER VIEWING ANGLES: This indoor outdoor projector screen provides crisp viewing angles up to 160 degrees. Don't have to sit right in front of the screen. Good viewing effect can be obtained from different positions. This movie screen is compatible with majority of LED, LCD or DLP projectors
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Durable metal case can protect the screen from dust and damage when in use or transportation. Black backed screen can low light penetration and black edges enhance picture contrast providing more clear pictures. Superior white matte winkle free screen will last for long term and easy to clean
- LARGE 100-inch DIAGONAL WHITE SCREEN: 16/9 Aspect Ratio (90 x 55 inches) with 160 degree viewing angle.100-inch super large outdoor projector screen. Big enough to enjoy movies, games
- RETRACTABLE PROJECTOR SCREEN: Pull down and rise up easily and lock into place at any desired length with pull down retraction mechanism. Perfect for home theaters, businesses, and classrooms
- 🔥【100% WORRY-FREE ORDER】The home cinema movie motorized screen covers a 1-year manufacturer warranty, 100% satisfaction, Lifetime Technical Support. Any doubt or assistance please feel free to contact us.
- 🔥【Fast Installation & Easy Cleaning】- Arrives fully assembled, plug and play ready. This motorized projector screen is suitable for both wall mounting and ceiling mounting
- 🔥【4 Layer Premium PVC Matte Projector Screen】- Featuring 160°viewing angle and 1.2 gain. 4 layer black backed screen which eliminates light penetration and produces top quality color reproduction. This projector screen is easy to wipe and clean with soap and water
- 🔥【Motor System】- Energy efficient, quiet (
- 🔥【Size and Aspect Ratio】- 16:9 aspect ratio, 100” Diagonal Screen Size (87.01 X 48.82 in), Product Weight: 19.8lbs
- Movie Projector Screen: Transform your home into your personal theater with a fixed projector screen! At 100” diagonally with a 160-degree viewing angle and a 1.1 Gain. The WhiteOut surface is Active 3D ready and allows you to enjoy your videos in full 4K HD.
- Premium Quality: For a uniform, no-wrinkle viewing experience, look no further than our PVC WhiteOut screen! This incredible material beautifully renders colors and contrast, making it a must-have for film and TV-lovers. It’s flat, smooth and easy to clean by gently whipping it down with soap and water.
- Shop Risk Free: Whether it’s in a home, school, office, bar/restaurant Delux Screens wants you to get the most from your videos! If you aren’t satisfied with your large projector screen, contact our customer service team and take advantage of our money back guarantee. We provide best in class 3 YEAR WARRANTY with over 15 years of manufacturing experience and is an ISO9001 certified manufacturer since 2003.
- Sleek and Stylish: At 49” x 87", our movie screen allows you to experience your movies like never before! The frame is made from light weigh aluminum. It is bordered by 2.7” of premium quality black velvet. The frame is not only sleek and sophisticated, but it also absorbs projection overshoot for better viewing.
- Easy to Install: Complete with sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors and screws, you have everything you need for hassle-free installation! Using double support bars, our home projector screen is quick and easy to assemble and remains securely in place. Step-By-Step easy to follow installation video included.
- 【GET THE RIGHT SCREEN】: 100-inch Diagonal, 49.0-inch H x 87.0-inch W Viewing Size, 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio with a Black Velvet Finished Frame. Overall Assembled Size: 53.7-inch H x 91.9-inch W x 1.6-inch D.
- 【SHARP & CLEAR IMAGERY】: Screen Material: CineGrey 3D, Angular-Reflective Material with Ambient Light Rejecting Technology Features a 90° Viewing Angle with 1.2 Gain. ISF Certified for Accurate Color and Range, 8K - 4K Ultra HD & Active 3D Ready and Polarized for Passive 3D. GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD GOLD UL 2818 Certified for Safety Indoor Emissions free. *NOT compatible with Ultra/Short-Throw Projectors.
- 【INSTANT SETUP】: Easy to Set-Up Sturdy 2.36-inch Wide 6-Piece Light-Weight Aluminum Frame, Features a Black Velvet Finish Made to Absorb Projection Overshoot while Enhancing Black Levels and Image Contrast.
- 【100% WORRY-FREE SERVICES】: 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- 【WHAT YOU WILL GET】: Sable Frame Includes Full Installation Kit with Adjustable Fix Plates that Achieve an Ultra Flat Projection Surface without Wrinkles or Waves and Sliding Wall Mount Brackets for Easy Hanging and Centering on your wall.
- PREMIUM PVC MATERIAL: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree Viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Wrinkle-free screen is easy to clean and avoids yellow staining. Easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- FORMAT AND SIZE: 16:9 Screen format. Diagonal 100" offer 88" x 55" viewing area, with standard black backing to eliminate light penetration. Universally compatible with majority of LED, LCD or DLP projectors on the market. Easily height adjustable and locks into place at any desired length .
- EASY TO SET UP: The ADJUSTABLE Projection Screen can be Fastened easily with hooks, ropes, bracket, nails, double side tape on the wall/mount. Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down.
- PREMIUM PVC MATERIAL: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Wrinkle-free screen is easy to clean and avoids yellow staining. Easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- VERSATILE VIEWING EXPERIENCE: Home, School, office, church, classroom, backyard; on any venues: presentations, conferences, weddings, parties; for any entertainments: sport events, movies, TV shows, video gaming, youtube. This tension surface is one of the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors for both commercial or residential presentations.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Enjoying a movie outside in the great outdoors is definitely fun, but nature can sometimes get a little messy. Thankfully, our outdoor movie screen material is easy to clean! The durable matte white screen surface needs only a few wipes before you can get back to watching.
- HD VIEWING ANGLES: Enjoy crisp, clear, and vivid colors across a wide 160° viewing angle on our DIY projector screen fabric.
- ANTI-CREASE MATERIAL: Folding or rolling won't create any unsightly creases or lines on our DIY projector screen material. Fold our portable outdoor movie screen into a small easy to carry roll that you can easily bring.
- DIMENSIONS: Viewing size 87" x 49.21"
- QUICK INSTALLATION: The built-in grommets along the edges of the foldable projector screen let you bring it to anyone's home or backyard, unroll it, and hang it up in no time!
- Aluminum frame covered with black velvet
- Presorted hardware
- Color installation manual
- 6cm width frame
- Water and fire resistant, washable fabric (can remove stains with damped cloth)
- 【Easy Installation】The solid metal casing features a dual purpose design for wall or ceiling installation, making this an ideal product for home, office, or classroom use.
- 【A Versatile Viewing Experience】 Perfect for home, schools, offices, weddings, church, or outdoor movie screenings; can be used for PowerPoint presentations and other displays
- 【Electric motorized projector screen】Prewired power cord with integrated switch to regulate drop/rise settings OR radio frequency remote control for distant control.
- 【Size and Aspect Ratio】 100" diagonal, 16:9 View Size: 87"Wx48.8"H. Suitable for LED, LCD, and DLP projectors
- 【Premium PVC Matte White Screen】160 degree large viewing angle provides a large viewing area; 1.1 gain Matte white screen is yellow-staining-free, wrinkle-free, and providing outstanding image reproduction
How Do You Know Which 100 inch screen dimensions Here Satisfies Your Tight Criteria?
Buyers are frequently hesitant to purchase 100 inch screen dimensions. Certain factors should be considered while making a significant purchase. Our understanding and expertise with 100 inch screen dimensions will assist you in making the right decisions.
The top selections will address many of the most notable new products on the market, as well as a few frequently asked questions:
- What is the name of the location where people can go to seek assistance?
- Which product lines are now the most popular?
- Would you agree that spending your time and money on this item is a wise idea?
- What is the best way for customers to find the best solution?
- What advantages does the product provide to its users?
100 inch screen dimensions have become one of the most essential and valuable information sources accessible on the internet nowadays, especially with the proliferation of commerce websites, market forums, user ratings, and reviews.
They have been put in place in line with the quality that has undergone technical accreditation. Take the following into consideration:
Fixed Vs. Movable
While a movable screen can save space, there are always problems with electronic screens.
Portable screens are also available, and can be inflated or folded up. These portable screens are great for camping or travel. These screens are great fun but can be wrinkled if they're not being used.
Stand Or Base
The field of vision of your human eye is important in determining the ideal viewing distance. SMPTE guidelines advise sitting in a position where your screen covers a minimum of 30% of your field of view. THX suggests a viewing distance of 40deg to provide a cinematic experience. This distance can be calculated by simply multiplying your screen's size by either 1.2 or 1.6 to get a cinematic view distance.
According to the THX guidelines, a 120 inch projection screen can be viewed best from 144 inches (3.65m) away. A 100" screen offers the most immersive viewing experience when viewed at three metres.
White is the best option for showing vivid colors. It can sometimes be difficult to see the images on white screens if the room isn’t dark enough or has lots of ambient light. The cost of white screens is generally lower than those made from gray and black. These screens are often a more cost-effective option for offices and any other places where text or slides will need to be displayed.
Gray: If there is more light, gray screens are a good choice. They can reject ambient light unlike white screens. This makes it possible to view images even in darkened rooms. Gray screens have a narrower viewing area than white screens. Gray screens can be used as outdoor projector screens because they absorb more light than white screens, but allow for other colors to still be properly displayed.
Black: Black projector screen can also reject ambient light. Blacks, especially dark colors and blacks, appear deep and rich on black screens. However whites and other lighter colors might not be as true to life.
For portable and freestanding screens, vinyl and spandex is the best choice. They are flexible and can be laid flat without the need for tension. Vinyl is more durable and water-resistant than polyester. Polyester is also harmful to the environment. Fiberglass fabric has a higher level of reflection than polyester, which can be used to create a permanent screen. This allows for better contrast. Some projector screens can be treated with active chemicals that increase light transmission to make it easier for the user to see.
You should ensure that you can clean the screen easily if you are purchasing it for outside use. Bird droppings and stains often occur at the worst places.
This duo is common for older content. A cinematic ratio of 2:35 to 1 is ideal if you are looking for a great experience in big theaters.
Projectors for home theater can change aspect ratios. Thankfully, screens can also do this. The majority of products that we chose can perform in varying settings. For example, a 16x9 screen can show 4:3 footage or vice-versa. While some aspects may add black borders, this isn't a problem.
Manual Vs. Motorized
How Do I Know What Size Projector Screen I Need?Two factors are key to determining the right size projector screen for you. Measure the area you want to install the projector screen on. You should leave at least 3-4 feet space between the screen and your wall. In some instances, however, the screen size that will fit the space might not be compatible with your projector. To confirm that the screen size is compatible with your projector, check the specifications of the manufacturer.
Do I Need A Special Screen For A 4K Projector?A 4K screen will allow you to fully benefit from the 4K projector's advanced technology and crisp images. The screens have a smooth texture instead of a matte, so 4K images will be more clear and less blurred.
How Many Lumens Do You Need For An Outdoor Projector?It's still not dark out, even though it may seem so. Ambient light comes from the sun, other houses, streetslights and streetlights. You will need a projector that can shine brighter than other sources of light.
Outdoor projectors should have at least 800 lumens to produce the highest quality images. High-quality viewing experiences will be provided by outdoor projectors with at least 2000 lumens.
Does The Projector Screen Make A Difference?A projector screen is definitely a big help. It is like a tire is to a car. A projector screen can be used as an analogy. This is where the rubber meets road. You don't want to compromise the quality of your projector's viewing experience. A budget projector is a screen that costs less. A screen should be able to hold its position and reflect light accurately. This will ensure optimal viewing. Although you technically could view movies under a white sheet of bedsheet, there would be wrinkles.
Do You Need A Dark Room For A Projector?You don't have to make the room completely dark in order for your projector to work. Higher-quality images will be produced in darker areas.
What Makes A Good Projector Screen?The best screen will be one that suits your viewing preferences and is suitable for the area where you are watching TV or movies. A projector screen that best displays uniform, high-definition images will work for some. An inflatable screen can be used to enjoy the game.
Is Black Or White Better For A Projector Screen?Both white and black screens have their own applications. For rooms that have little or no natural light, white screens work well. White screens can display vivider colors because they are more bright. For rooms with more light, black screens can be a great choice. Because they do not reflect light as well as white screens, black screens are more easy to see with more background lighting. A black screen may require a larger projector in certain cases.
How Much Should I Spend On A Projector Screen?Because motorized screens are more expensive, you also have to pay for housing and the electrical system that will hide it from you when you don’t need to. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that spending thousands on a screen is worthwhile for the average viewer--even for those who are expecting to see movies in 4K. The best screen sells for thousands, but hundreds.
What Kind Of Projector Do I Need To Watch Movies Outside?It is possible to view movies outdoors with any type of projector, but your main concern should be its lumens. The brightness of a projector is measured in lumens. A projector must produce at least 800 lumens, and more preferably 2000.
You'll require a projector with a lot of power. Smaller models are better for outdoor viewing. While projectors are expensive, some projectors cost thousands. Projectors have all of the necessary features for a much more reasonable price.
Can All Movie Projectors Be Used Outside?Technically, yes. You can use any movie projector outside in good weather. To protect your projector from any weather elements, bring it inside after the movie is finished. It's a smart idea to also bring your screen in during severe weather or winter, even if it is weatherproof.
Weatherproofing your equipment is essential if you plan to build a permanent outdoor theater. This can be done by a professional A/V technician.
We constantly update the list of 100 inch screen dimensions as new data becomes available. For the most up-to-date information, please visit our website regularly.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns with 100 inch screen dimensions. If you ask, we'll do our hardest to help you in any way we can!