The 10 Best 11x17 Inkjet Printer, Tested And Researched
1. Best Overall: Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
The PIXMA iX6820 wireless inkjet printer will help your business idea get noticed. It is the perfect office printer, printing everything from mailers to spreadsheets.
2. Best For Price: HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
This is the key feature of this all-in-one widescreen printer: copy, scan, fax, widescreen printing up to 11 x 17 inches, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, and more.
You will like this product cause it has a 3-inch color touchscreen that makes navigation and management easy. With modern wired and wireless networks, the WF-7720 makes printing from tablets and smartphones easy and includes Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
4. Best Connection: Brother MFC-J6935DW Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer
We recommend this product cause it has up to a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that offers one-step duplex copying and scanning. It also helps save paper with automatic two-sided printing.
5. Best Speed: WorkForce WF-7210 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer
Print shop quality color graphics and laser sharp black text, with a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute. With a reduced power consumption of up to 80 percent when compared to color laser printers, this printer is designed to save you time and money.
Do you need bulk printing often, and cost becomes a factor? Switch to the best inkjet printer to print easily and affordably. With the inkjet printer, you can print smoothly without delays or delays in printing. It prints pages using color toner, which is very cost-effective. It's also a great tool if you want to print bulk pages.
If you've already decided to get an inkjet printer, but you're having trouble choosing a model, that's understandable. There is a wide range of inkjet printers, from expensive versatile models to simple budget options. There are many things to consider when buying the printer that best suits your needs, such as the number of prints, your budget, and whether you need other features, such as a scanner or support for USB drives.
Our team had to focus on researching and sifting through 13 hours to get such results for readers. These studies are based on customer star reviews and interviews about their feelings when using the product. As a result, We believe the Best 11x17 Inkjet Printer is the Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer. If you're looking for additional options and more in-depth advice, you may check out the following buying guide & FAQs.
RELATED: We evaluated the best home office printers from 5,686 customer reviews. Read this article to determine which is the best option for you.
Our Top Picks
With five individual ink tanks, you get great colors; you can only change the color that runs out. The creative designs in various color combinations and patterns help inspire your photography projects. You can download exclusive creative projects and content through the CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM This powerful 5-color ink system consists of four color inks for professional photos.
This printer is a little heavy and bulky.
The maximum resolution of 9600 x 200 color dpi ensures exceptionally detailed prints. The PIXMA iX6820 helps boost your productivity with unique, downloadable solution models. Say goodbye to the hassle of creating every document from scratch.
Another valuable feature of the PIXMA iX6820 is the My Image Garden software. My Image Garden combines all your favorite printing features, such as special filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient application. It also helps organize your photos with a calendar view and face recognition.
It is up to 50% lower cost per page than color lasers Supports high-volume office printing with up to 500-sheet input capacity with two 250-sheet paper trays. All-in-one printer prints, scans, and copies in distinctive colors up to 11 x 17 inches Ideal for small business professionals who want to print high-quality documents.
Printing black-text documents takes a little longer.
With the HP Smart app, you can easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Moreover, you can print, scan and copy with distinctive colors on multiple paper sizes from letter to 11x17 inches; touch and swipe the color touch screen and easily manage print, scan, copy, and fax jobs directly from the printer. Put your business on the best foot with distinctive, high-quality color prints that cost up to 50% less per page than color lasers. You can connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and print from anywhere in your office.
This device uses up to 80 percent less energy compared to color laser printers High-volume printing - 500-sheet capacity, two trays, plus special paper rear feed; 125-sheet output tray Automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing This printer has easy navigation and control.
This device will be damaged if you use the other inks not designed for the Epson printer.
The WF-7720 wide-format all-in-one printer quickly produces print-quality borderless prints up to 13" X 19" and scans up to 11" x 17". 3-inch color touchscreen for easy navigation and control
In addition, this printer is designed to work only with genuine Epson ink cartridges, and some upgrades may affect the performance of third-party ink. The versatile inkjet printer has a 500-sheet capacity, two trays, and a rear feed for specialty paper, ensuring efficient productivity in any office. It also includes automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing and a 35-page automatic document feeder.
The Brother Business Smart Pro wireless inkjet multifunction device is designed to reduce costs and improve printing efficiency. Ledger-sized scanning glass and up to 50-sheet ADF. Scan directly to popular cloud services 3.7" color touch screen, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and more Capture and digitize paper documents using Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing.
This device is a bit hard to use and control.
This product has Brother MFCJ6935DW wireless technology that lets you scan to popular cloud services directly from the 3.7-inch color touchscreen, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, and more. This volume lets you capture and digitize paper documents using Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing.
Furthermore, the built-in two-sided printing system allows you to copy two-sided paper, which helps save resources, money, and time. When this system is activated, the all-in-one can measure the ink level of genuine Brother replacement cartridges and order replacement cartridges automatically. This ensures that you never run out of ink, allowing you to maintain the office efficiency you require and expect.
Achieve more performance than a laser - Workforce WF 7210, Precision Core It has print-quality color graphics and laser-sharp black text - borderless prints, and excellent marketing materials up to 13" x 19" This product can use up to 80 percent less energy compared to color laser printers Comes with a 500-sheet capacity, two trays, and a rear feed for specialty paper.
This product may not have automatic duplex printing.
The Epson printing system is specially designed for use with genuine Epson cartridges. Using non-genuine ink may cause damage not covered by Printer's Ltd. unity.
Besides offering speed and versatility, the wide-format inkjet printer has a 500-sheet capacity, two trays, and a rear feeder for envelopes and specialty paper. This powerful printer also features automatic two-sided printing up to 11" x 17" and a 2.2" LCD screen for easy setup and navigation. The WF-7210 offers the best wireless printing and networking, making it easy to print from tablets and smartphones.
The PIXMA TS9520 is highly versatile and multi-page You can see the numbers listed in the product description in the "Specifications" section under There's an ADF on top for copying stacks of paper; it supports double-sided printing There's a 3-inch touchscreen on the front to control everything.
This printer doesn't support borderless printing: envelope, high-resolution paper, t-shirt transfer, and photo stickers
The PIXMA TS9520 has a 5-color single-ink system, which means it's ready for sharp black text and stunning photos. It supports various paper types and sizes, from 3.5" x 3.5" to 11" x 17". This printer also has a built-in SD memory card slot and can print beautiful photos.
Additionally, you can print from all your favorite devices, whether it's a smartphone, tablet, or computer. This device also comes with AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet, the PIXMA TS9520 covers.
Brother MFC-J6545DW INKvestmentTank Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer
5DW all-in-one inkjet office solution offers high-quality printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services. Brother designed ink cartridges to hold more ink and created an internal container. Dash Replenishment measures the ink level and orders more when it's low This product offers reliable performance, increased productivity, and professional results.
This Brother printer can have a low printing speed.
5DW INKvestment Tank inkjet printer with tank technology offers reliable performance, improved productivity, and professional results - ideal for small businesses and home offices. With the Investment Tank, you can run out of printer ink without breaking a sweat; just the features, convenience, and affordability you need.
Moreover, it uses known ink cartridges that hold more ink to help minimize cartridge replacement. The all-in-one ink tank uses Brother's intelligent Page Meter, which monitors the amount used and the amount remaining to prevent you from running out of ink during an important print job. The number of pages remaining is displayed so you can print reliably and without interruptions.
- Print for up to 2 years with each included or replacement ink bottle set (2) — each set includes enough ink to print up to 7,500 pages black / 6,000 color (3); you could save dollars 620 with each one (1).
- Save up to 90 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles vs. ink cartridges (1) — about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges (1).
- Epson EcoTank is the No.1 Best Selling Supertank Printer
- High productivity — auto 2-sided printing; 2.7" color touchscreen; borderless printing up to 11" x 17"; hands-free voice-activated printing (5).
- Cartridge-Free Printing — one set of replacement ink bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4).
- Versatile paper handling — print up to 13" x 19" through rear feed; copy and scan up to 8. 5" x 11" (via the scan bed) or 8.5" x 14" (via the ADF).
- Epson printing system is designed to be used exclusively with Epson Genuine Cartridges. Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printer’s ltd. wnty.
- Ultimate wireless solution, plus Ethernet — Easy iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphone printing (6); includes Wi-Fi Direct (7) for network-free printing.
- 250-sheet paper capacity — one front tray plus a rear feed for specialty paper.
- Less waste — Zero cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles.
- PRINT, SCAN, COPY, FAX UP TO 11” X 17” (LEDGER) SIZE: 250-sheet capacity paper tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 50-page automatic document feeder(2).
- RELIABLE PRINTING THAT LASTS…WITH UP TO 1 YEAR OF INK IN-BOX(1). Start printing and keep printing for a long, long time with up to 1 year of ink in-box(1).
- TRIPLE LAYER SECURITY HELPS KEEP DOCUMENTS SECURE: Helps create secure connections to the device and network, safeguarding sensitive documents while printing.
- CONNECT YOUR WAY: With built-in dual band wireless (2.4GHz / 5GHz)(3), Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet or local USB connection, or print & scan on-the-go with the Brother Mobile Connect App(4).
- FEATURES BROTHER MAXIDRIVE INKJET TECHNOLOGY: Delivering Brother’s fastest and most durable INKvestment Tank inkjet printers ever.
- Warning – Printer Designed For Use With Pigment Inks Only Use of Dye Inks May Cause Damage not covered by the Epson Limited Wnty
- Set of replacement bottles includes enough ink to print up to 7 500 pages black/6 000 color (2) — for fewer out of ink frustrations you could save 1 000 with each one (1)
- Print-shop quality — Epson DURABrite Inks are pigment-based for crisp vibrant prints in black-and-white and color that are instant-dry borderless prints up to 11" x 17"
- 2 Years of Unlimited Ink promo valid for ET-5150, ET-5170, ET-5180, ET-5800, ET-5850, ET-5880, ET-16600 or ET-16650 printers purchased from 10/1/2021 to 3/31/2023. Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase. Limit four 542 ink bottles per claim. Each claim cannot contain multiple bottles of the same color. Retain your empty 542 ink bottle for submission along with rebate form. Promotion applies to ink only. Printer covered by Epson 2-year ltd wnty with registration. For promo participation, you must register your product. See manufacturer's website for details.
- Genuine Epson Ink for Genuine Epson Quality― Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine ink to ensure optimal print quality and performance. Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printer’s ltd. wnty.
- Epson EcoTank is the Best Selling Supertank Printer
- You can save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges (1) — very low cost per page with about 2 cents per color ISO page vs 14 cents with cartridges (1)
- Fast wide-format prints and scans — print up to 13" x 19" copy and scan up to 11" x 17" up to 25 ISO ppm black print speed (ƚ) powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
- Less waste — zero-cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles very low energy consumption (3)
- 500-sheet paper capacity — two front trays plus a rear feed for specialty paper
What to Look For in a best 11x17 inkjet printer?
A valuable product is determined by many factors (included below). The process of researching the best 11x17 inkjet printer is pretty significant because of these features related to the products. However, rest assured that we are here to support your challenges.
Having a closer look at the following factors would benefit you a lot. These are the most important things among various ones you need to consider:
Inkjet Vs. Laser
Should You Buy A Cheap Paper? What About Recycled Paper?
Store-brand 20-pound-weight paper is good enough for everyday printing. You will often achieve a better looking output by using a high-quality paper. Lasers will require heavier paper and a higher level of white. It is best to use matte photo or presentation paper for photos printed on inkjets. It is a good idea to get matte or photo paper from the same printer brand. Printer manufacturers often make ink and paper compatible and offer many different photo and presentation papers.
Recycled paper also offers acceptable quality, and you can find 100% post-consumer-content recycled paper for many uses, including cover stock and bright white paper suitable for business use. Other eco-friendly papers include all-purpose paper from sugarcane, and photo paper from cotton. You can do your part in saving a tree by researching eco-friendly media. They can be handled by any modern printer.
Is A Laser Printer Or Inkjet Printer Better?
It all depends on the purpose of your printer. A monochrome laser printer is best for longer text-based documents. It will produce crisp, high-quality text with a quick print speed of between 20 and 30 ppm. The color laser printer can also produce high-quality graphics and text at an extremely fast speed. Color laser jets are the most efficient color printers. However, supertank printers can be faster than laser printers. The laser printers can be more expensive to operate and they are less adept at printing photo prints from digital photos.
What Is The Best Printer For Home Use?
Depending on the type of printing you intend to do, what kind of printer should you choose for your home? A mono laser printer is best for printing text or graphics without color. An inkjet printer or small-format dedicated photo printer is required if you plan to print photos. An inkjet is best if your only output color are graphics. However, a color laser might be a better option if you do not print often. The advantage of laser printers is that they can be left alone for many months and still work without needing to be used. An all-in-one (or multifunction) printer is best if you intend to do any scanning, copying or other tasks, but not enough that you require a separate scanner. The cost of decent AIOs is not much higher than those that are only available as a printer.
Should You Buy Third-party Ink Or Refill Kits?
Inkjet printers with bulk toner lasers or inkjet tanks don't have to cost too much to not be a problem. Third-party ink is often significantly cheaper for cartridge-based printers. However, it may come with many problems.
There is no way to be sure that the ink you get from third parties will match the quality of the product you purchased. You may also be liable for warranty violations if you use ink not approved by the manufacturer. Don't believe you can use unauthorized ink to get away. If your printer is connected to the internet, your violation may be reported directly to the manufacturer. We've witnessed the authorization of aftermarket cartridges being removed from use by third-party ink via firmware updates.
Ink subscriptions are offered by many printer manufacturers. This allows you to have new ink delivered right at your doorstep. It's often the best option if it is available for your printer model.
Should You Buy A Refurbished Printer?
The point is reached where printers are not getting any newer and more frequent improvements. Therefore, buying an older model printer doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the latest technology. If you do decide to purchase a used or refurbished printer, ensure that it comes from an authorized source and has been certified by the manufacturer. Also, be sure to ask for a return policy and a reasonable warranty. These are the things you need to know about refurbished electronics.
Do I Need An MFP?
There are many advantages to MFPs over separate scanners and printers. These MFPs are great for those with limited space. You can also use them to create photocopies from your computer. Although you can typically scan or copy from an MFP's control panels, the interfaces are not always intuitive. The printer's control panel can be used for simple tasks by our reviews. It's okay if we don't.
Scanners on office-oriented MFPs are sometimes disappointing. They can be used to archive paperwork with low resolution but won't be ideal for making a digital copy of slides or photographs. Scanners for home use usually perform better but each has its good and bad points. In our reviews, we discuss the weaknesses and strengths of scanners and the software that they use.
An automatic document feeder (ADF) is a tool that will allow you to automatically scan, fax, or copy multiple-page documents. A duplexing ADF is a great option if you have to scan double-sided originals. While the best MFP scanners can capture old photos well, it will not be able to scan negatives or slides.
READ NEXT: The Best 5g Hotspot Device For 2024