The Best Budget 1080p Monitor For 2024
1. Best Overall: Acer 21.5 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame Computer Monitor
Every day is a new opportunity, and with this Acer 21.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame Monitor, you can seize the opportunity and get ahead of the competition with a huge advantage. The monitor has an ultra-slim and sleek design that’s easy on the eyes and great for all-day workdays.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: HP 24mh FHD Monitor - Computer Monitor
HP delivers the perfect combination of features, performance, and style with its 24mh FHD monitor. Panoramic viewing allows you to see more detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles. Height adjustment makes your monitor easy to adjust to the most comfortable position with a 100mm range of travel.
3. Best Adjustable: Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor
Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor delivers a sleek, contemporary design with slim bezels and a thin-profile chassis. With an up to 75Hz refresh rate, the monitor provides a smooth gaming experience. Additionally, built-in speakers make it ideal for home or office use.
4. Best Reliable: ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1080P Curved Monitor
ASUS TUF Gaming Monitor is a Full HD (1920 x 1080) curved monitor with an ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay. The 16.7M Display Colors provides true-to-life images with more detail than standard monitors, while the FreeSync Premium technology eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates ensuring you enjoy smooth video playback from your favorite games, movies, and videos.
5. Best Clear Image: Sceptre 22 inch 75Hz 1080P LED Monitor 99% sRGB HDMI
Sceptre is a leader in the LCD monitor market, with their new 22" Class HD LED monitor. This 22-inch 1080p monitor delivers a total of 16 million colors with a contrast ratio of 1000:1 and a 5ms response time. With Sceptre's 99% sRGB standard, this is sure to be your perfect companion for work or play.
If you’re in the market for a new gaming monitor, you’ve come to the right place! It doesn’t matter if you play on a PC or console – having a high-quality display is essential. Moreover, so many great gaming monitors are available right now. This guide will explain what you should look for when buying a 1080p monitor.
See also: top 10 best budget games. You will notice the difference in visual clarity compared to lower resolutions. And that means better gaming too! Finding a 1080p monitor will also make it easier to find compatible games. If your PC has an HDMI slot, you can check out our list of the best budget monitors. But yes, even if it doesn’t have an HDMI slot, there are still some affordable options around that will serve your needs well.
After 18 hours of research on customer feedback & product specifications, We've concluded that the best budget 1080p monitor is Acer 21.5 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame Computer Monitor. If you desire extra features not included in this model, you might look into another one: HP 24mh FHD Monitor - Computer Monitor. It could better suit your needs.
RELATED: The best horizontal monitors offer clear visuals, great performance and a wide range of features. Check out our guide to find the perfect monitor for you.
Our Top Picks
Solid frame Easy to connect Large screen Fast response time
The view angle is not so good
Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
Aspect ratio - 16:9. Color supported - 16.7 million colors. Brightness - 250 nit
The low blue light protects your eyes Easy to adjust the height Made of high-quality material It is suitable for every space
Difficulty to control the sound
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
User-friendly design High compatibility Quick working speed Compact and lightweight design
The sound quality is pretty poor
- Slim bezel with thin chassis
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate
- Build-in Speakers
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI)
- Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
- Fast Response Time
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- VESA wall mount ready
- LED Monitor
It reduces the blue light well It plays the game smoothly Smart connectivity Clear and sharp pictures
HDR and the anti-ghosting feature are not compatible
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- 32-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay. Display Colors : 16.7M
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
Best Clear Image
Sceptre 22 inch 75Hz 1080P LED Monitor 99% sRGB HDMI
Easy to adjust the brightness Equipped with speakers Stably stand High security
It connects unstably to the HDMI cord
- HDMI, VGA build-in speakers. Dimensions With Stand (Inch, W x H x D) - 19.92 x 15.09 x 7.02, Without Stand (inch, W x H x D)- 19.92 x 11.92 x 1.45
- 22" contemporary sleek metallic profile
- Fast response time 5ms.Brightness:250 cd/m2; Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. Security : Kensington Lock
- Mounting type: VESA Wall Mount Hole Pattern (mm) 75mm x 75mm
- Frameless bezel with thin chassis;Packaging Dimension (inches) : 22.04 x 14.57 x 4.21 inches
Easy to operate Great angle viewing Vibrant color It brings you a smooth gaming experience thanks to NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
There are some weird lines when turning on the screen
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1 4) DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI-D ports
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology removes stutter and screen tearing for the smoothest gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- 24 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with an overclockable 165Hz (supports 144Hz) rapid refresh rate and 0.5ms (GTG) response time
- Ergonomically-designed stand with tilt swivel pivot height adjustment plus wall-mount capability for ultimate viewing comfort
- Exclusive GameVisual & Gameplus functions to enhance color performance and control
Easy to change the image Great sound quality with built-in speakers Great graphics Easy to set up
Control buttons are designed behind the monitor
- up to 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- 99% sRGB Color Gamut: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
EXTREME SPACE SAVER — Intelligently designed to maximize desk space and give you more room to play. Takes up about as much space as a 20-inch monitor. But you get so much more. And no other 22-inch monitor delivers our lightning-fast 144Hz refresh rate.
BIG GAINS, COMPACT SIZE — 1920 x 1080p monitor resolution. 5ms response time. Blistering 144Hz monitor refresh rate. You can call this widescreen PC monitor a lot of things. Wimpy isn’t one of them. After all, a cheap monitor doesn’t have to be cheap.
CONNECTIONS FOR DAYS — With a 3.5mm audio out, high-performance DisplayPort and two HDMI, monitors like the GFV22CB becomes more than just your computer monitor. It becomes your ideal command station, able to connect to the devices you need.
GAME-WINNING FEATURES — AMD FreeSync and G-SYNC compatibility for liquid-smooth action. GAMEPLUS targeting crosshairs for improved aim on any game. Display optimizations let you adjust the screen for optimal viewing on demand.
EVERY SEAT = THE BEST SEAT — Our updated stand is every bit as stable as it is unique. But we understand not everyone likes monitor stands. So we made it easy for you to mount it to a wall or VESA monitor mount, making every seat the best seat in the house.
- 【Warranty Policy】: Quality problems are returned or exchanged free of charge within one month, And provided with a one-year warranty for free.
- 【22inch Monitor】:22 inch （Display area 21.5）LED monitor FHD(1920*1080P) widescreen VA panel, up to 75 Hz, with Aspect ratio - 16:9. provide faster and smoother image changing than the standard, reducing screen tearing. The best choice for business, school, computer monitors.
- 【Eye Protection Wide Viewing Angle】Blue light filter Mode reduces blue light emissions to help promote better concentration, while Flicker-Free technology removes tiring and irritating screen flicker. The screen maintains consistent color and image clarity in the 178° ultra-wide horizontal and vertical viewing angle range, with a contrast ratio of 3000:1, Color supported-16.7 million colors. and a dynamic contrast ratio of 50000:1. bring you a comfortable office and gaming experience.
- 【75Hz Refresh Rate】: The 75Hz refresh rate delivers more fluid scenes. Whether you are working, watching a movie, or playing a game, there is no lag or ghosting effect. compatibility for VESA Mount 75mm*75mm. Some of the monit maybe default 60HZ， please Change in system display settings.
- 【Zero-Frame Design】:Body thickness no more than 1 cm,3-sided bezel-less screen, Virtually borderless screen displays the full picture and looks almost gapless when used in a dual monitor setup. Support angle -5°-15° Angle adjustment, can adjust to a comfortable angle according to your own needs. Multi-scene use ports including HDMI and VGA ports, to easily connect to your computer or game console.
- Build in Speakers
- HDMI VGA Port
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate
- VESA Wall Mount Ready
What to Look For in a best budget 1080p monitor?
Looking for the best budget 1080p monitor requires consideration of many criteria. Product learning varies in type, feature, and customer ranking. Overall, it comes with several difficulties in buying. So, we are available to support you occasionally.
It is beneficial for you to have a closer look at the things below to evaluate and then choose which one is suitable:
Are 4K Monitors Good For Gaming?
4K monitors are available and offer the pinnacle of gaming detail and immersion. They can be great for atmospheric games that demand high frame rates, but we recommend sticking with a higher refresh rate monitor if you want the best experience. Unless you have the deep pockets to splash out on a powerful graphics card or two, you’re not going to get those frame rates at 4K on your PC.
Which Is Better: LCD Or LED?
Both LCD and LED monitors are the same. The longer answer is that this is a failure of company marketing in properly conveying what its products are. Today most monitors that use LCD technology are backlit with LEDs, so typically if you’re buying a monitor it’s both an LCD and LED display. For more of an explanation on LCD and LED technologies, be sure to read our guide.
What Brand Monitor Is The Best?
No one monitor brand is perfect — that’s why this list is populated by a number of different manufacturers. That said, there are some that you can rely on more than most to produce great screens. Dell is a longstanding favorite of ours with years of fantastic displays under its belt. It also tends to cater well to the professional crowd just as much as gamers, so you know there will be something you like in its lineup.
Do I Need Two Screens? Or One Ultrawide Screen?
This really depends on your needs. For instance, if you want a really fast gaming monitor for playing and a high-resolution display for work, it's a lot cheaper to get two than a single one that does both. Or if you need a color-accurate monitor for design but want a high-brightness one for gaming, it's also a lot cheaper to get two smaller ones. But if you just need a ton of screen space, a single ultrawide might be simpler.
What Kind Of Monitor Is Best For Your Eyes?
If you suffer from eye strain, look for monitors that have built-in light filter software. These filters are designed to block more blue light, which is the part of the spectrum that affects our eyes the most and is responsible for most eye strain problems. You can also download eye filter software apps for any type of monitor you get.
Which Size Monitor Works Best For You?
This largely depends on the resolution you're targeting and how much desk space you have. While bigger monitors tend to look better, giving you more screen space for work and larger images for games and movies, they can stretch entry-level resolutions like 1080p to the limits of their clarity. As a quick rule of thumb, 1080p looks great up to about 24 inches, while 1440p looks good up to and beyond 30 inches. We wouldn’t recommend a 4K screen any smaller than 27 inches as you aren’t going to see the real benefit of those extra pixels in what is a relatively small space by that resolution.
Is The Screen Technology IPS Or TN Relevant?
For buying a PC monitor, you don't really need to know anything about panel technology, except that the cheapest option of TN isn't great, VA is somewhat better, and that IPS and PLS are the same thing and currently the best options. They all use LCD technology: You'll frequently see backlit LCDs referred to as LED-lit. These are not related to OLED displays, which haven't really materialized for the desktop due to various technical issues. Laptops are a different story.
READ NEXT: The Best 5g Hotspot Device For 2024