The Best Small Audio System For 2023
1. Best Overall: Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack
Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack delivers the best of both worlds. It is a powerful sound system that has a small, minimal footprint.
2. Best For The Price: Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System
The Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System is the perfect addition to any living room. With a powerful 200-watt subwoofer, this system will fill your home with brilliant sound.
3. Best Sound Quality: Polk Audio 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
With Polk Audio 5.1 Channel Home Theater System, you can enjoy movies and music to the fullest extent. The system includes a 10-inch subwoofer that provides powerful bass and depth, giving your music and movies life.
4. Best Powerful: Rockville HTS56 Home Theater
This 5.1 channel system includes all the speakers and a subwoofer so you can enjoy your shows without having to buy anything else.
We all love music. But sometimes, when you want to listen to your favorite track or album, the volume of your speakers or headphones just doesn’t cut it. It is precisely in such moments that a small audio system comes in handy. These compact devices are incredibly portable and can carry you wherever you go.
If a music enthusiast wants to upgrade your listening experience while remaining mobile, then a remote audio system is the perfect device. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about these devices and their benefits, along with our top picks for the best small audio system on the market today!
After nearly hours of research, we were able to come up with many top products from prominent brands like Klipsch, Energy, Polk audio, Rockville, Acoustic audio by goldwood, Theater solutions, Bobtot, Sony, Lg. Among them, the Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack with a 10-inch subwoofer and a uniquely configured directed port seems to be the first product you can rely on.
Our article today focuses mainly on giving you guidelines and tips to be able to buy the right product that best suits your needs. Explore with us right here.
RELATED: We reviewed the good stereo systems for making everything. Read unbiased good stereo systems reviews and find the top-rated one for you guys.
Our Top Picks
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting flexibility
- Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floor space
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Wall mountable
- 1 gloss black Energy center channel
- 200 watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port and 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
- 4 gloss black 2-way Energy satellite speakers
- Perfect for a large or small space surround sound solution
- All speakers, including the sub, are equipped with POLK’S PROPRIETARY DYNAMIC BALANCE TECHNOLOGY with wider dispersion & minimal distortions so every listener in the room hears UNSURPASSED THREE-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND WITH HEART-THUMPING BASS
- A POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH (up to 100 watts) - A 10-inch subwoofer with a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- MASSIVE SOUND FROM 15 SPEAKERS – Each bookshelf features a 5.25” driver & a 0.75” tweeter, center has (2) 5.25” driver & a 1” tweeter, and each tower has a 6.5” driver, 1” tweeter & (2) 6.5” Bass Radiators that produce a well-balanced, room-filling sound
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup options. Use this 5.1 channel system as is or upgrade to an immersive multi-room setup with 7.1, 9.1 or more channels
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- Optical input to connect to your TV. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote. The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: (blink to the beat, solid on, spectrum EQ analyzer, off) and selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode.
- HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System with LED Light Effects. Plug and play system with everything you need right out of the box. 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker.
- You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb). SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs.
- 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels. Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Built-In Optical input to connect to your Television. Digital Display. Selectable preset equalizer curves.
- Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up! The sound on this system is better than anything even that cost twice the price!. Cable Length: Front L/F: 12Ft, Rear L/R: 30Ft, Center: 10Ft. Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz. Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Signal to noise ratio: ≥70dB (Maximum output with THD+N < 1%)
- BLUETOOTH 5.1 HOME THEATER SPEAKER SYSTEM - Stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 600 watts system power, Pro Surround function converts stereo to 5.1 sound, LED illuminated sub with multi color and pattern flashing light display
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY CONNECTIONS - Standard RCA inputs connect to most audio sources, 6 independent RCA inputs for true surround, stereo RCA AUX inputs, illuminated display with front panel controls, USB drive input and SD card input, full function remote
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5210 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable, 2 RCA to RCA jack cables, instruction manual
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Powered subwoofer speaker is 11" x 6.25" x 12.5", 20Hz-20 kHz, 5 wired satellite speakers are 6.875" x 4.125" x 4" each, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6 foot single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12 foot single RCA cables
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any audio device with a standard 3.5mm headphone or RCA stereo or RCA 6 channel surround audio outputs. Use for TV or home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD or MP3 player, gaming
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- 1 subwoofer speaker (H x W x D): 10.5" x 7" x 10", 2 Pieces full range satellite speakers (H x W x D): 6" x 3.75" x 3.5" each
- Theater Solutions TS212 Bluetooth 2.1 multimedia home speaker system with built in audio amplifier, USB / SD, power rated at 300 watts system power, frequency response is 40Hz-20 kHz
- Applications include home entertainment Television system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA Audio output
- USB/SD card Reader, rear treble and bass controls, ultimate bass boost design, digitally designed port for extra bass, full function remote control, Computerized enclosure design
- Plug and play connections, satellite speakers have 6' single RCA cable, 3.5mm aux to RCA wire included
- 800 Watts Peak Power: Home theater system speakers can reach up to 800 watts of power, 6.5 inch Subwoofer with built-in receiver, high volume but with professional sound quality and excellent bass sound, deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. Bring you and your family with full cinema experience at home
- Multiple Application: Plug and play, Speakers are widely used for numerous scenarios such as Ultra HD 4K TV, game console, home DVD, computer, laptop. It's very suitable for watching movies, watching football games, partying, and e-sports games with friends at home. Additional cables include Optical cable/Coaxial cable/Signal cable/Antenna cable can support any application in need
- Multimedia Support: 5.0 Bluetooth speakers can connect various smart devices, which are compatible with USB/SD/DVD/OPT/COA/AUX, also have a Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. USB/SD input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼” MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke
- Bobtot Speakers: Bobtot home theater system speakers use Top quality MDF wood cabinets with plastics front pannels, and has LED lighting effect and digital display function. With longer built-in cable, the speakers can be placed anywhere: Front Speakers L/F: 13Ft, Rear Speakers L/R: 31Ft, Center Speaker: 10Ft
- 5.1 Channel Surround Stereo Sound: Bobtot speaker has two modes of 5.1/2.1 channel, switch via remote control. Pro surround function provides you with more advanced enjoyment. You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer
- Sony 10-Inch Active Sub-woofer
- Sony 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
- Sony 2-Way Center Channel Speaker
- Sony 3-Way Floor-Standing Speakers (Pair)
- Sony 7.2-Channel Wireless Bluetooth 4K Network A/V Wi-Fi Home Theater Receiver
- What's in the box - Acoustic Audio by Goldwood AA5170 powered subwoofer speaker, 5 passive wired satellite speakers, full function remote, 3. 5mm to RCA cable, RCA to RCA jack cable, RCA antenna Cable, instruction manual, 5 RCA 25 foot Extension cables
- System requirements - standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any Audio device with a standard 3. 5mm headphone or RCA stereo or RCA 6 Channel surround audio outputs. Use for TV or home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD or MP3 player, gaming
- Bluetooth 5. 1 Home theater speaker system - stream music from your phone to the built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated power amp with 700 watts system power, Pro surround function automatically converts stereo to 5. 1 Sound, FM tuner
- Highest Quality - powered Sub speaker is 12. 3" X 6. 7" X 13. 1", 20hz-20 kHz, 5 wired satellite speakers are 6. 7" X 4. 1" X 4" Each, 2 fronts and center speakers have 6 foot RCA cables, 2 rear speakers have 12 foot RCA cables, 4 RCA 25 foot Extension cables
- Easy plug and play connections - standard RCA inputs connect to most Audio sources, 6 independent RCA inputs for True surround, stereo RCA aux inputs, illuminated display with front panel controls, USB drive input and SD card input, full function remote
- LG LHB675N 1000W Home Theater System
Buying Guide and Tips for better purchase of best small audio system
Merchandise is much more than a physical item. It's the result of someone having an idea, working on it, and making it a reality. When you go out to buy, these would be the factors you should know once looking for best small audio system.
In fact, this is not about how much it costs and what other people think of it, but whether it will suit your requirements and last long enough even for users to have your money's worth out of it. This article will inform consumers about how and why you buy best small audio system.
Wireless Vs. Wired
Wireless speaker systems are popular because they're easy to install. Wireless systems can be moved around easily and used in different locations. You can also use the wireless speakers outdoors, such as on your patio.
Number And Type Of Connections
Home theatre systems that are receiver-based can be purchased in many channels. These channels include 5.1, 7.1.1, and 9.1. This number indicates the total number of speakers and subwoofers in the system.
Apps And Connectivity
You can also control the receivers via compatible apps. This allows you to adjust settings and switch between different content from your smartphone.
Surround Sound Technology
Can I Use A Flat-screen TV For The Display?It is possible, it may be suitable for small spaces. If you decide to go this route, an OLED set of high quality from LG is a great choice. OLED panels are perfect for film because they have excellent color reproduction and great black levels. OLED panels are larger than other projectors and measure 88 inches in height. You should also consider that black bars can reduce screen real estate when you view 21:9 wide format film, which is a popular format used for theatrical releases.
How Do You Make Your Rear Speakers Wireless?Although you can add wired speakers to your rear using a wireless adapter, it is still not ideal. Some manufacturers offer wireless surround speaker systems that can be used wirelessly if necessary.
How Many Watts Home Theater Do I Need?Your theater will sound better if you have more power under your hood. Strangely, but true, high-power theaters sound louder when they are at lower volume levels. 125 watts per channel would be the best power level to maintain without worrying about running out.
How Many Speakers Do I Need?You will need five or more speakers to create a surround sound system. Dolby Atmos enabled setups should include at least five speakers. A good system should have at least five, seven or nine principal speakers. Your space limitations and your budget will determine the amount of speakers you select. You should ensure that your home theater receiver has sufficient input and output options for the speakers you have chosen.
How Big A Screen Should I Get?For many, this may be the most important question. For a true cinema experience, a large screen is essential. It all depends on how you want to seat and what size the space is. In medium-sized theatres, 120 inches is the most common screen size. A minimum distance for a screen that large is around 10 feet. For every foot of screen size, the average seating distance is between 10 and 12 inches. Some people prefer to be closer in order to get the best experience. Others don't like being as close. This can be achieved in multi-row seating arrangements - maybe the children will prefer the front row.
What Wattage Should I Get For My Home Theater System?Performance is just like performance in cars. The more horsepower you have, the bigger and better your theater will sound. It will sound even louder if you crank it up. It is strange but true that a louder theater can actually produce more goosebumps at lower volume levels.
You should ensure that you use the recommended minimum power for the speakers. A doubling in power is required to hear volume changes up to three decibels. This means that you have 70 watts of power per channel and you desire a significantly higher sound level. You'd need 140 Watts to do this.
What Is The Best Speaker Setup?A surround sound system consists of two speakers at the front and two speakers in the center. Two surround speakers are located behind your viewer. One subwoofer is included. Two speakers can be added to either side of the viewer in a seven-speaker setup. For larger rooms there are nine-speaker systems. These have two speakers next to the viewer on either side. There are also additional speakers at 70 degrees from your viewers. These traditional layouts can be enhanced by Dolby Atmos overhead speakers, which create an immersive, more real-life experience.
best small audio system are usually made of high-quality materials, come with a warranty in case something goes wrong, and have a lot of positive customer feedback. If you want to buy the best commodity for your necessities, you must first understand what characteristics or qualities constitute an "ideal" item.
You can also look into Sony 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Multimedia Home Theater Speaker Bundle as an alternative to the options listed above. We hope that this list of excuses why investing in the best is worthwhile will assist you in making an informed decision when shopping online.