The Best Soundbar Sub Combo For 2024
1. Best Overall: Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
Polk Audio Signa S2 - Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar. Get the same great sound quality and value as a mid- or high-range sound bar, but with a super-slim design that fits in any space. Even wall-mount it, or place in front of your TV - this sound bar won’t block your TV's bottom edge or IR remote sensor. The Polk Audio Signa S2 is fully equipped for the modern home theater experience.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: SAMSUNG 3.1ch A650 A Series Soundbar
Get the most immersive audio experience for movies, TV and games with the SAMSUNG 3.1ch A650 A Series Soundbar. The soundbar includes an included wireless subwoofer and Dolby Digital 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X surround sound simulation to create an immersive experience with sound coming from all directions.
3. Best Performance: Sony HT-S350 Soundbar
Experience the latest in surround sound with the Sony HT-S350 Soundbar. S-Force PRO virtual surround sound technology is designed to emulate a theater-style surround sound experience and with its sleek, stylish design, it fits seamlessly into any home entertainment environment.
4. Best Smart Control: TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Dolby Audio Sound Bar
The TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Dolby Audio Sound Bar has a sleek modern design that blends seamlessly into your living room. The Alto 6+ features Dolby Audio and Bluetooth, and can be connected with HDMI, Optical, or Bluetooth connections. With specialized sound modes for movies, music, and news, this sound bar will bring new life to all of your favorite shows and movies.
If you’re looking for something to lift your home theater to the next level, a soundbar is probably the first thing that springs to mind. These slender speaker systems are perfect for adding clarity and depth to your viewing experience, especially if you have a smaller TV or one that doesn’t support a dedicated audio setup. However, depending on the size of your room and budget, there are several things to consider before making a purchase.
For example, do you require wireless connectivity? Do you want the ability to play music from different streaming services? Do you need multiple inputs so that more than one person can listen at once? Keeping these questions in mind will help narrow down your options and ensure that you get the best soundbar sub combo suited to your needs.
Our team had to focus on researching for 15 hours to get such results for readers. This type of study uses customer star ratings and customer interviews on their product experiences. In addition, Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar is one of the most wonderful models available, and it comes highly recommended by us. We also show the other fantastic alternatives with a complete guide which is worth your consideration below.
RELATED: We make a detailed review of best atmos soundbar under 1000 to help you stop confusing and save time and effort.
Our Top Picks
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
- BASS BOOST - Instantly amplify the bass with the touch of a button.
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Optimizes sound to video content.
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER - A dedicated speaker enhances dialogue so you hear every word.
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer included.
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X - Immersive surround sound simulation that draws you in.
- Wirelessly Connect: Connect via Bluetooth to Send Audio to the Slim Soundbar and Sub from Anywhere
- 7 Sound Modes: Choose from Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game, News, Sports, and Standard Audio Mode
- Voice Enhancement: Isolates Voices and Amplifies Them over the Background Noise for Greater Clarity
- In the Box: Soundbar, Subwoofer, Remote Control, Batteries, Optical Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Manual
- Bluetooth Streaming: Stream Your Favorite Movies, Shows, and Music from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio
- One-Cable Connect: Send Audio and Control Information from the TV Using a Single Cable with HDMI Arc
- S-Force Pro: Virtual Surround Sound Technology Emulates a Theater-Style Surround Sound Experience
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass Sound
- QUICK AND HASSLE-FREE SETUP: With HDMI, optical, or Bluetooth connections, you can go from unboxing to listening in minutes.
- DEEP BASS WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Experience deep, rich bass to make movies and music truly come to life.
- DOLBY DIGITAL: Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound.
- STREAM MUSIC WIRELESSLY: You can use your Bluetooth-enabled device to wirelessly stream music on your sound bar.
- SPECIALIZED SOUND MODES: Specialized sound modes bring Movies, Music, and News to life.
- 5.1 Decoding for Virtualized Surround Sound
- Best-In-Class 600W Peak Power
- HDMI-ARC: Single Cable, Single Remote Control
- Powerful audio performance with deep, theater-like sub-bass and crisp high-end definition
- 45 inches 3.1 Soundbar With 10 inches Wireless Subwoofer
- 400W peak power
- 40” 2.1 Soundbar with 8” wireless subwoofer
- HDMI-ARC: Single-cable, single-remote control
- 5.1 decoding for virtualized surround sound
- Class-leading 8” Subwoofer
- Wireless Subwoofer: A dedicated, wireless 80 Watt subwoofer delivers the robust low-end frequencies that punctuate your favorite movies, music, and games, without any messy wires. You’ll feel the “boom” while the two front-facing speakers project bright, clear high- and mid-range frequencies.
- Quick Touch EQ Modes: Get the best audio performance from music, movies, and news with a simple touch of the remote with multiple preset EQ settings.
- Accessories included: Includes the Hisense 218 Sound Bar, HDMI cable, optical cable, and a wall mounting kit to make sure that you have what you need to make the most of your Hisense audio experience right out of the box.
- Enjoy Better Tv Sound: Hisense HS218 Sound Bar comes with 4 spearkers and a wireless subwoofer, which gives you a total of 200 Watts superior audio, together with Dolby Audio technology and a professional master-level sound effect tuning. It will upgrade your TV sound instantly.
- Roku TV Ready: As Roku TV Ready device, the Hisense HS218 Soundbar is fully compatible with any Roku Tv through the HDMI (ARC) connection. You can even use the Roku Tv remote to control both the Tv and soundbar for easier setup and better navigation experience.
- Easy Connectivity: With HDMI (ARC), the Hisense HS218 can connect to your Tv through a single HDMI cable (included), connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to smart device, and control both with one remote. You’ll be enjoying better TV sound in minutes.
- [THREE DISTINCT SOUND MODES] Music, Movie and TV shows modes adjusted by using the remote control included, catering to different needs of sound bar users. You can also control the volume, switch between different modes with buttons on sound bar. Remote control is not compatible with universal or TV remotes
- [MULTIPLE INPUT OPTIONS]The sound bar for TV supports advanced Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connection, with which you can connect easily with iphones, ipads, tablets, PC and other Bluetooth enabled devices to stream music; and also wired connection including optical, coaxial, RCA inputs (all cables included).
- [ULTRA SLIM & ELEGANT DESIGN] The sound bar is built with 2 full range speakers and elegant slim design with piano paint which is compatible with modern TVs, and never block the TV screen. The wired 4 inch subwoofer easily fits in most spaces and adds rich bass from anywhere in the room.
- [SET UP IN MINUTES]Connect the subwoofer with sound bar via cable included, and hook up TV with sound bar via Bluetooth or optical, coxial, RCA cables, then you are ready to go! The TV sound bar can be placed under TV on desktop or mounted on wall with provided mounting kits.
- [2.1 CHANNEL SPEAKER SYSTEM ] Sound bar with wired subwoofer delivers powerful bass and surround sound, letting you enjoy an immersive sound experience. The 24 inch sound bar is built with 2 full range speakers, allowing you enjoy all details of music and movies. Total harmonic distortion is about 0.5% even at the highest volume.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Subwoofer (WxHxD)-7.1 x 15.4 x 11.5 inches
- Included Components: Wall Mount Bracket, Cable Management
- Connector type: HDMI
- Jbl surround sound brings an immersive virtual 5.1 sound experience for your tv without any extra wires or speakers
- 10"" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
- Built-in chromecast, airplay2 and bluetooth
- 4k pass-through with hdr 10 and dolby vision provides the best resolution
- Now with alexa multi-room audio
- An impressive 550w of total system power
What to Look For in a best soundbar sub combo?
A valuable product is determined by many factors (included below). The process of researching the best soundbar sub combo is pretty significant because of these features related to the products. However, rest assured that we are here to support your challenges.
Having a closer look at the following factors would benefit you a lot. These are the most important things among various ones you need to consider:
Ease Of Set-up And Use
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.