The Best Soundbar With Wireless Satellite Speakers For 2023
1. Best Of The Best: VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar
VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar is the immersive audio solution for your TV. Immersive audio recreates the experience of a live performance or theater sound and produces a more realistic surround soundstage.
2. Runner Up: Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
Experience stunning sound for movies and games with the Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar. This premium and ultra-slim sound bar features a built-in wireless subwoofer, five powerful drivers, Dolby Digital decoding and Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology. This package includes a universal remote control, wall mountable bracket and an optical cable.
3. Best Sound Quality: Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Stream your favorite movies and TV shows with the Sony HT-S350 soundbar. With its 2.1 channel setup, this soundbar and wireless subwoofer system is powerful enough to fill your room with incredible volume and clarity. This sound bar includes a wireless subwoofer for a deep, rich bass sound.
4. Best Energy Efficient: Samsung | HW-Q700A | 3.1.2ch | Soundbar
Get the ultimate sound experience. The Samsung HW-Q700A Soundbar features Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X for theater-quality sound that fires from the front, side and above for true audio immersion. Clear, true 3.1.2ch sound offers the complete audio entertainment with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing speakers.
Soundbars are great for bringing life to movies and music, but they don’t offer much opportunity for personalization. If you’re looking for something with more versatility and customization, wireless satellite speakers might be the way to go. While soundbars can have multiple drivers or channels in one compact device, wireless satellite speakers give you the flexibility of placing your subwoofer wherever you want it.
Rather than having a single speaker unit at the bottom of your TV stand, adding wireless satellite speakers to your home theater system gives you more placement options while also offering an upgrade in sound quality. Here are our top picks for the best wireless speaker system with soundbar.
Our team had to focus on researching and sifting through 16 hours to get such results for readers. These studies are based on customer star reviews and interviews about their feelings when using the product. When it comes to finding the best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers, we believe VIZIO V-Series 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar is a worth product to buy. If you're looking for additional options and more in-depth advice, you may check out the following.
RELATED: What’s great about having a sound system in your living room. We have compiled a list of best soundbar with satellite speakerss for you
Our Top Picks
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Voice Assistant Input Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- Loud and Clear: The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- Wirelessly Connect: Connect via Bluetooth to Send Audio to the Slim Soundbar and Sub from Anywhere
- 7 Sound Modes: Choose from Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game, News, Sports, and Standard Audio Mode
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass Sound
- S-Force Pro: Virtual Surround Sound Technology Emulates a Theater-Style Surround Sound Experience
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- One-Cable Connect: Send Audio and Control Information from the TV Using a Single Cable with HDMI Arc
- In the Box: Soundbar, Subwoofer, Remote Control, Batteries, Optical Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Manual
- Bluetooth Streaming: Stream Your Favorite Movies, Shows, and Music from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Voice Enhancement: Isolates Voices and Amplifies Them over the Background Noise for Greater Clarity
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for Optimized Audio
- TRUE 3.1.2CH SOUND - The complete audio entertainment experience with 3 channels, 1 subwoofer and 2 up-firing channels.
- Q-SYMPHONY - Perfectly synchronized, fully immersive QLED TV and soundbar audio.
- DOLBY ATMOS / DTS:X - Theater-quality sound that fires from the front, side and above for true audio immersion.
- Thrilling bass from a 10 Inch (250mm) wireless subwoofer
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
- True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI in/1 HDMI out (ARC)
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
- 40” 2.1 Soundbar with 8” wireless subwoofer
- Class-leading 8” Subwoofer
- 5.1 decoding for virtualized surround sound
- HDMI-ARC: Single-cable, single-remote control
- 400W peak power
- Wireless connection: this Surround sound Kit is designed to Link wirelessly to the sound system for the ultimate in performance and simplicity
- Wall mountable: for even greater design flexibility, these speakers can also be unobtrusively wall-mounted, especially handy when there’s no Table or shelf nearby
- Surround sound expansion: the Spk8 add-on rear channel speakers (sound bar sold separately) can turn a living room into a home Theater
- Separate Tweeters and Woofers - True 2-way speaker design delivers pristine clarity and a wider audio range.
- Dynamic and Accurate Sound - The 103dB sound pressure level and 45Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver high-performance sound.
- 2 Upfiring Speakers - Reflect accurate overhead sound off the ceiling for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content.
- 11 High-Performance Speakers - With separate tweeters and woofers, deliver fuller, clearer and more powerful sound.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X - Cinematic, life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- FOUR DIFFERENT SOUND MODE - Music, Movie, News & 3D mode adjusting by using the included remote control! The remote also allows you to increase or reduce treble and bass based on your preference. The additional volume and power control are conveniently located at the right side of the sound bar.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0, THE SUPERB SOUND QUALITY - Our newest sound bar adopts Bluetooth 5.0 & DSP technology to ensure faster transmission speeds, stable connectivity, and smooth transmission in long distance with low consumption. This soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere. And with Bluetooth connectivity, you can play your favorite music anywhere. We’ve carefully engineered a custom sound bar material so we can provide you with true 3D stereo premium sound.
- 2.1 CHANNEL IMMERSIVE SOUND EXPERIENCE - 120W Sound bar delivers noticeably better sound than your TV alone. With advanced technologies, TV sound bar delivers the clear audio your TV can’t. Sound bar with subwoofer produces powerful bass and surround sound, let you enjoy a dynamic home audio experience; With 110dB sound level pressure, VMAI sound bar delivers the heavy-bass performance, a detailed midrange, crisp treble, and beyond. Enjoy all the details of your music and movies.
- A DILIGENT DESIGN & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY - VMAI engineered the soundbar almost impossibly thin measuring less than 2.5-inch-high, and a jet-black surface. With luxury Touch-button design, you can control power/ volume on the side easily. VMAI sound bar comes with mount bracket in the package, which allows you to mount this elegant sound bar on your living room. Every VMAI sound bar will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. We offer 12 months warranty to our customer!
- MULTIPLE INPUT OPTIONS AND EASY SET UP - Aside from one of our newest feature Bluetooth 5.0 from your smartphones, tablet, PC and other Bluetooth enabled devices; there are also wired connection including HDMI ARC, Optical, USB (Flash drive only), and AUX input, compatible with TVs, projectors, computers, Blu-ray players, tablet, PS5, Amplifiers, and more! We upgraded the package to include both premium 5 ft Optical cable and 5 ft RCA to 3.5 mm cable.
- Ultra HD 4K Pass-through with Dolby Vision
- Included Components: Main Soundbar, Detachable Wireless Surround Speakers (2), Wireless Subwoofer Remote Control, Power Cords, Hdmi Cable, (2)L-Shape Wall-Mount Bracket (Main Bar), (2) U-Shape Wall-Mount Bracket (For Surround Speakers), Kit With Screws
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Built-in Dolby Atmos and DTS: X decoding
- Experience deep bass with a 300W, 10" powered subwoofer
- Connector Type: Optical
- 820W Output power
- With detachable, battery powered surround speakers you can enjoy real surround sound without the wires
- Wireless Communication Technology: Wi-Fi
What to Look For in a best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers?
The best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers is based upon a number of factors. Studying a product differs depending on the product type. So, we're on here to help, counsel, and provide solutions to these problems.
Please keep in mind the following points for selecting best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers:
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Number Of Channels And Speakers
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
As we are product consulting experts with a wide range of experience, we determine correct information. Apart from that, we keep the best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers current. You may rest confident that the data is accurate and up to date.
Besides best soundbar with wireless satellite speakers, we can advise you with anything. Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need guidance.