The Best Soundbars For Vizio Tv In 2023
1. Best Overall: VIZIO SB3821-C6 Sound Bar for TV
This soundbar features an auto-volume and a night mode feature to balance out loudness.
2. Runner-Up: VIZIO SB2821-D6 Sound Bar for TV
This model from Vizio is an excellent choice for enhancing clarity and treble range.
3. Best Frequency Response: VIZIO M-Series M21d-H8R Sound Bar for TV
The soundbar offers a good stereo frequency response with lots of other useful functions.
4. Best Sound Quality: VIZIO Elevate Sound Bar for TV
This is a versatile soundbar that provides a balanced mid-range for dialogue in TV shows and podcasts.
Vizio is popular for producing a wide range of soundbars at a reasonable price-to-performance ratio. Vizio distinguishes itself from the competition by emphasizing devices with a functional design and simplicity of setup, as well as cutting-edge features and reasonable prices.
The brand is also known to produce high-performance TVs. If you own a Vizio TV and you’re looking for the most suitable soundbar, we recommend purchasing a product from the same brand. The best soundbars for Vizio TV are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to suit the demands of both small and large home theaters.
On the top of our ranking list, we got the VIZIO SB3821-C6 Sound Bar for TV that is the most perfect choice for a Vizio TV as it can offer neutral sound all over the room. We got other options for different budgets and tastes as well.
RELATED: Have you found best soundbar sub combo hard to select? Our personalized shopping guides help you compare and choose right products.
Our Top Picks
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1 percent total harmonic distortion
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger with built in Bluetooth. Sound pressure level - 100 dB. Sound bar frequency - 50 hertz - 19 hertz
- Premium audio with Dolby digital decoding, plus DTS TruVolume and DTS audio post processing
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room
- Wireless remote for convenient volume, input and audio controls; Wireless subwoofer range approximately 60 feet – line of sight from sound bar
- Wireless Subwoofer Rich, powerful bass transforms movies, music, and TV into an explosive experience. Wireless means your home stays free of clutter while you get great sound
- 2.1 Sound Bar System The 2.1 Sound Bar System features powerful speakers paired with a wireless subwoofer, delivering booming sound with crystal-clear audio quality. This combo brings an enticing home theater experience to the comforts of your home
- Bluetooth Streaming Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room. (Performance and compatibility among Bluetooth devices may vary.)
- Expansive Audio Upgrade to premium audio with VIZIO’s 28” 2.1 Sound Bar. Best in class audio performance delivers up to 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. (Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C-weighted. Total Harmonic Distortion calculated as an electrical measurement of amplifier distortion.)
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio when connected through HDMI.
- New Modern Design Angular all-in-1 design packed with performance and slides beneath your TV for a clean look.
- 6 Precisely Designed Speakers 2-way speaker design with separate tweeters and woofers create richer, clearer sound.
- DTS Virtual:X Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Loud and Clear - The 98dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Chromecast connectivity It has four different EQ settings A large, well-defined soundstage
Some distortion at max volume
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: Cinematic sound around and above.
- 18 high-performance speakers Unrivaled home theater performance.
- Incredibly Life-like Sound The 107dB sound pressure level and 30Hz – 20KHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate sound.
- 4 Upfiring Speakers Reflects enveloping sound overhead off your ceiling.
- Adaptive Height Speakers Automatically rotate to optimize your audio experience.
- Separate Tweeters and Woofers True 2-way speaker design delivers pristine clarity and a wider audio range.
- 2 Upfiring Speakers Reflect accurate overhead sound off the ceiling for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content.
- 11 High-Performance Speakers With separate tweeters and woofers, deliver fuller, clearer and more powerful sound.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Cinematic, life-like 3D surround sound around and above you.
- 4K Dolby Vision HDR Pass Through 2 HDMI ports allow you to connect multiple devices to your TV through the sound bar at the highest video quality possible with 4K Dolby Vision HDR
- 70Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response – Wide, natural frequency response means you can hear what the artist intended.
- DTS Virtual:X – Sound Enhancement for room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized sound
- 95dB Loudness – Experience startling dynamics with minimal distortion or compression for remarkable room-shaking sound.
- Compact, versatile design – Sleek, rounded all-black finish with easy-to-clean textured surface, optimized for small-med rooms.
- Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide coherent sound and brilliant clarity.
- DTS Virtual:X: Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- Loud and Clear: The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- Voice Assistant Input Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or Persistent Bluetooth connection.
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when connected through HDMI.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Bluetooth Stream music wirelessly from your phone or any compatible Bluetooth device
- Performance 3 total speakers create louder, clearer, and more powerful sound
- Wireless Subwoofer Experience deep, booming bass with the wireless subwoofer
- DTS Virtual:X sound enhancement creates room-filling, floor-to-ceiling multi-dimensional sound
- Easy Setup All audio cables included
- A 5 channel sound bar with dedicated center channel delivers crystal clear dialogue
- Dimensions: Sound Bar: 46.00" x 2.52" x 3.34" | Sound Bar Weight: 7.20 Lbs | Subwoofer: 14.00" x 15.00" x 14.00" | Subwoofer Weight: 31.99 Lbs
- Your purchase includes: Sound Bar, Wireless Subwoofer, Remote Control with LCD display, Wall mounting Hardware, RCA to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable, HDMI 2.0 Cable, Power Cables, Digital Optical Cable and Quick Start Guide
- Stream music and more with Chromecast, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Wireless subwoofer with 10" driver delivers room shaking bass
- Experience cinematic surround sound with 4 up firing speakers and rear surround speakers
- Cinematic Surround Sound Rear surround sound speakers and two upward-firing speakers create a cinema-like audio experience right in your own home
- Dolby Atmos Transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary with breathtaking, moving audio that fills your room and flows above and around you
- Wireless Subwoofer Enjoy thunderous bass through a beautifully designed wireless subwoofer
- Premium Cinema Experience at Home Built-in upward-firing speakers and true 5.1.2 surround sound system from VIZIO with Dolby Atmos technology, delivers an extraordinarily immersive audio experience that moves all around you, even from above
- Chromecast Built-in Stream music, podcasts and more from popular Chromecast-enabled apps like Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio and more
Which Characteristics To Consider On Selecting best soundbars for vizio tv For 2023?
To make a practical purchase, you guys need to be aware of best soundbars for vizio tv ultimately. Several key factors must be taken into account and evaluated. Of course, there are some challenges for you during the process of studying products. So we are available here to provide you with comprehensive advice and support.
Thanks to the evaluation supported by high technology, we have come up with some significant features for you to go through. Let’s check it below!
Wi-Fi And Bluetooth
Number Of Channels And Speakers
There are special sound modes for various audio types, such as watching movies, listening to music, or gaming. You can adjust the treble and bass settings depending on what you are watching/listening too.
Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for voice-controlled music.
Front-panel displays that display important information, such as volume levels. Make sure to check if this display is able to be switched off when it's not in use so that it does not become distracting.
Ease Of Set-up And Use
Where Do I Place My Soundbar?The soundbars can be placed directly in front of your TV using a stand, or any other type of furniture. They are usually less than 2 inches high so they won't interfere with the infrared remote port of your TV or block it. Some soundbars are also wall-mountable and include brackets. There are third-party kits that can be used to mount soundbars on the wall.
Can You Use Any Soundbar With Any TV?There are very few exceptions to this rule. However, you can still use your soundbar with any TV. It is helpful sometimes to match soundbar and TV brands. New soundbars often use HDMI ARC to transmit the audio from the TV's speakers through the soundbar. If both of your devices have this port, you are good. An optical connection is available on some older soundbars, and almost all TVs have them.
Can You Add A Subwoofer To A Sound Bar?Wireless sound bars often come with a subwoofer. You can also add your own wireless subwoofer to the sound bars that do not have one. If you desire an immersive experience, you'll want it.
Can You Use A Soundbar To Play Music?A soundbar can make music play through your TV much more enjoyable. Bluetooth is a feature that many soundbars offer, so you won't have to turn on the TV to hear your music. A soundbar that has a wireless subwoofer will work best to reproduce deep bass and dynamics.
Can A Sound Bar Be Used As A Center Speaker?There are some that can and others that can't, but it's not something we recommend. Although a passive soundbar could technically be used to provide center channel speakers, this is not what it was designed for. This is like asking a pitcher to play both catch and second base instead of the only position that he excels at.
Will A Soundbar Improve Sound Quality?Modern TVs have very tiny speakers which bounce sound off of your TV. As a result, they can be distant and harsh. A soundbar can be added to most TVs to improve their sound quality, particularly when it comes down to reproducing spoken words. It will also allow you to listen to music.
Are Soundbars Really Worth It?They are well worth the investment when compared to how loud your TV sounds. A soundbar costs only $100 and can make your TV viewing experience 10x better. A soundbar can make it easier to understand speech by allowing TV speakers to face down.
Can You Add Speakers To A Sound Bar?There are both yes and no. Some sound bars have additional speakers that can be added to the system, which brings you closer to home theatre sound. If the soundbar is multi-room compatible, then wireless rear speakers can be added. This is a good option for those who have or want to install a multi-room sound system in their home.
READ NEXT: The Easiest To Use Mp3 Players For 2023