The Best Wireless Turntable For 2024
1. Best Overall: ION Audio Premier LP | Wireless Bluetooth Turntable
The ION Audio Premier LP Bluetooth Turntable is perfect for all your vinyl needs. With wireless Bluetooth streaming capabilities, this turntable is the ultimate companion to any Bluetooth speaker.
2. Best Bang For The Buck: Audio-Technica Automatic Bluetooth Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
The Audio-Technica Automatic Bluetooth Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable allows you to enjoy your favorite music wirelessly from Bluetooth speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or wired audio systems and powered speakers.
3. Best Easy To Use: 1 BY ONE Wireless Turntable HiFi System with Bookshelf Speakers
The wireless turntable allows you to play music from all your favorite devices, like iPhones and Android smartphones, as well as USB-MP3 players and PCs.
4. Best Sleek Design: Turntable Record Player Portable Wireless 3 Speed Vinyl Record Player
The high-sensitivity cartridge can read the record information accurately and play records 7", 10" or 12". With this classic player style, your music is only a spin away.
New technology often means older devices cease production. Many of the classic turntables that were once popular have gone out of commission, and finding a quality modern replacement is a challenge. For music lovers who love vinyl records, this can be frustrating. Luckily, there are still great options on the market today!
You can find some excellent wireless turntables with a standard unit's functionality and more advanced features to boot. They’re perfect for setting up your home or apartment to listen to your favorite records wherever you want. These top picks will give you everything you need to choose the best wireless turntable.
Our team spent about hours researching, sifting, and selecting many high-quality models. The ION Audio Premier LP | Wireless Bluetooth Turntable is the product that receives the highest award from us, thanks to the Built-in phono pre-amplifier. In addition to the other suggestions on this list, which are equally deserving of your consideration, we have also compiled a helpful buyer's guide to assist you in making your decision.
RELATED: Our top 10 best technics turntable has been researched and selected by our expert team through 5,619 reviews.
Our Top Picks
- Bluetooth streaming - Bluetooth sends wireless signal to any Bluetooth speaker (not included); Built-in phono pre-amplifier for wired connection to non-Bluetooth speakers
- Room filling sound – On-board built in speakers deliver punchy, crystal clear sound; no fuss, simply kick back and listen to your records
- Everything you need - Protective dust cover, 45 RPM adapter, and felt slipmat included
- Digitize your library - Convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included ION Audio EZ conversion software
- Rediscover your treasured Vinyl Record Collection – High-quality 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM) that plays every record in your collection, completed in a stunning black finish
- The centerpiece of your listening experience - 1/8-inch Aux input to connect media sources including cassette players/CD players; RCA outputs for connection to external speakers and HIFI separates
Best Bang For The Buck
Audio-Technica Automatic Bluetooth Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
- Output Wattage 3 00
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Power Source Type DC. Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Included Components Turntable Detachable RCA output cable (3 5 mm male to dual RCA male) 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover
- Anti-resonance die-cast aluminum platter
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Adjustable counterweight force, essential for any serious classic Turntable, Tonearm counterweight coupled with the advanced anti-skating system produces smooth stylus movement and tunes out skipping and distortion
- Vinyl Recording Via PC, Connect this turntable to your computer via usb and encode vinyl audio into MP3s for digitalized storage and playback on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Wireless streaming, play music from all your favorite devices like iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets, PCs and usb-mp3 players through the turntable’s speakers with Bluetooth function
- Great connectivity, Built-in switchable phono line and pre-amplifier allow connection to the set of included speakers or to your own externally-powered speakers via the dual RCA output cables
- Solid iron platter, precision-manufactured iron platter produces uniform inertial mass for perfect stability and rotation, Brings high-fidelity playback to the next level, Please watch the 3-minute Quick Installation video for easy installation
Best Sleek Design
Turntable Record Player Portable Wireless 3 Speed Vinyl Record Player
- ♫【Portable Record Play with Speakers】Portable size turntable of suitcase design. The size of the turntable is small and the weight is light. The vintage delicate and cute design with carrying handle enables kids to carry it around.
- ♫【Easy To Use it】Wirelessly record player connection, SD and USB play function. Enjoy high definition stereo sound with an impressive volume whether you're partying, dining, or resting. It's a good Thanksgiving or Christmas present. It can bring your music enjoyment and decorate your room.
- ♫【3.5mm Jack Line in】The turntable has a full range stereo speaker and stereo headphone jack to connect headphones and earphone, you can enjoy your favorite music in your way with your friends and families.
- ♫【Classic Player Style】Bring back the classics with the stylish portable vinyl record player for vinyl records beginner. Put a record on the turntable so that you could feel the music and just dance for sheer joy.
- ♫【Three Speed Turntable】3-Speeds turntable with built-in stereo speaker. 33/45/78rpm vinyl selectable speed,plays 7", 10" 12" records. The high-sensitivity cartridge can read the record information accurately.
Victrola Aviator 8-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED – Features a volume knob, FM tuner and easy click buttons for input select, power, play/pause/forward/rewind, eject, program, shuffle, repeat, PLUS MP3 BUTTONS FOR RECORDING AND DELETING and a full function remote control!
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS – Extend the sound by connecting external speakers or an amplifier via the RCA Line outputs. For personal listening, plug your headphones into the headphone jack
- 8-in-1 ENTERTAINMENT CENTER – With vintage looks & modern features, this turntable plays and records your Vinyls to MP3. It has a CD & cassette player, FM radio, Bluetooth, Aux & headphone jack for audio streaming from your smartphone
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN & FINISHING – Victrola's 115-year commitment to craftsmanship is evident in the stylish retro real wood case, strong hinges, high quality fabric grilles, gentle lifting mechanism and well-balanced sound
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
Best Sleek Design
Audio-Technica AT-LP120XBT-USB-BK Wireless Direct-Drive Turntable
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Included components: Turntable, USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Fully manual operation, selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds with direct-drive, DC servo motor and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator and removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
Best Audio Performance
Vintage Turntable, Bluetooth Record Player, Built-in Dual Stereo
- ♬STEREO TURNTABLE WITH PREAMP: You can also connect some auxiliary devices to the LINE IN port with a 3.5mm-3.5mm audio cable(not included) to listen to the digital music at this turntable's stereo speakers
- ♬WIRELEE BLUETOOTH TURNTABLE: Built-in Bluetooth receiver and full range stereo speakers,which makes you wirelessly stream the modern digital music of your own device with Bluetooth launcher. (Warm Tips: The turntable can only receive Bluetooth signals from other Bluetooth devices, it can not send out Bluetooth signals.)
- ♬3-SPEED PHONOGRAPH RECORD PLAYER: Compatible with all sizes of vinyl records,which are included 33⅓, 45 or 78 RPM records.Every player is hand-tuned by our audio expert to ensure the best possible performance
- ♬WOODEN FINISH VINTAGE STYLE LP PLAYER: Classic and compact record player with beautiful natural wood appearance. A high quality record player would be your perfect gift choice for your friends and family
- ♬ENJOY YOUR VINYL TIME ANYWHERE: RCA audio output helps you connect to the bigger external amplifier or other surround sound speakers.Headphone jack allows for private listening( An audio cable needed)
- Wireless Audio transmitter for connection to BT enables speakers and Audio devices
- connector type: RCA
- Phono level outputs and built-in phono preamplifier for connection to any audio system
- Tonearm and cartridge completely setup at the Factory for simple installation at home
- 8mm thick bead-blasted glass platter
- Premium mechanical parts used throughout for smooth, precise playback of records
- power source type: Corded Electric
- 🎶【Better Protection for Records & Stylus】 - Donner DP-500 turntable record player is built from high-density MDF material. Combined with an aluminum platter, sound isolation feet and slipmat, they can trap and dissipate vibrating energy that would creep into playback, protecting both your stylus and records and allowing the cartridge to track smoothly even at shockingly low frequencies.
- 🎶【Vinyl Recording via Computer】 - You can easily convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice).
- 🎶【Powerful Operability】 - Featuring adjustable dynamic anti-skate control, variable pitch control, and statically balanced J-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest. Through a simple knob adjustment method, the best tracking force and angle can be selected according to the condition of each record.
- 🎶【Immersive Listening Experience】 - Featuring AT-3600L Moving Magnet Cartridge, adjustable counterweight coupled with the advanced anti-skate system not only reduces the wear and tear on the record but can also enhance the stylus' tracking ability, maximize sound fidelity. Gives you freedom from noise and distortion. Let's enjoy the warmth and richness of vinyl music!
- 🎶【Great & Stable Connectivity】 - The turntable has a built-in switchable phono out / line out phono preamp that allows playing of vinyl with or without a Phono equalizer. Wireless enthusiasts will also love the stable Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity function with a matching button and intuitive prompt indicator to prevent incorrect matching of Bluetooth devices.
- 【Built-in Stereo Speakers】Built-in stereo speakers with high sound quality. Lets you enjoy the incredible sound quality.
- 【Enjoy Anywhere】Suitcase Bluetooth turntable is portable design. Lightweight and easily transport. It makes it possible to play outdoor or anywhere! Bring it anywhere that needs music!
- 【3 Speed Player】Classic turntable with 33/45/78RPM selectable three speed record player and it can play 7", 10" 12" records.
- 【RCA&Headphone Jack】Support Headphone Jack Output, 3.5mm AUX-in and RCA line out, you can connect other speakers.
- 【Wirelessly BT Input】WOCKODER Record player is a perfect combo of trendy elements and retro style with classical color series. Wirelessly BT input supported, you also can use the SD and USB play function.
What to Look For in a best wireless turntable?
Buyers are frequently hesitant to purchase best wireless turntable. Certain factors should be considered while making a significant purchase. Our understanding and expertise with best wireless turntable will assist you in making the right decisions.
Please take the following points into consideration before selecting best wireless turntable:
Some turntables come with switchable preamps that can be switched on and off depending on the plugging device.
The extra electric signals along the tonearm and the mechanical movement are what audio purists believe affect the sound. Full-auto, however, is the best option if you don't want to have to stand up for half an hour every time.
Models with direct drive motors are mounted beneath the platter. In a belt drive, the motor is attached to one end by a rubber belt. The turntable can be spun at higher speeds and is compacted by direct drives. Belt models, on the other hand, isolate any extra noise from the motor.
Adjusting the track force can be delicate, but this is worth it to improve sound quality. You also have a lower chance of damaging your records by too much downward force.
Adjusting the counterweight at the back of your tonearm can change the tracking force. First, balance the tonearm horizontally. Next, twist the counterweight to get the right downforce (as indicated in the instruction).
Styluses And Cartridges
The stylus, or "needle", is what sits inside the grooves of the record. It is crucial to choose the right shape for the stylus. An elliptical stylus will pick up more information than one that has a conical surface because it touches more records. Audiophiles also believe that conical styluses work better with old records because they take up more space after the groove has been expanded through repeated plays.
The stylus is held in the cartridge, which converts its movements into electric signals. The most popular cartridge types are moving magnet (MM), and moving coil (MC). Most turntables will use MM cartridges because they areer and more convenient to change needles. However, MC cartridges can be lighter and pick up more groove changes than MM cartridges. They are also more costly.
How Many Times Can You Listen To A Vinyl Record?The vinyl record is a great resource for work. The record can be listened to over 100 times with no loss of sound quality.
What Makes One Turntable Sound Better Than Another?You need to take into account many factors. The quality of both the stylus and cartridge is important. Some turntables simply have more features, which allow for better accuracy and less vibration.
Can You Connect A Turntable Directly To Speakers?It all depends on whether the connectors in your device can accommodate your speakers. Most of them will. It shouldn't be a problem connecting your turntable and its speakers.
Is It Bad To Leave A Record On The Turntable?It is. It is a habit that even certified audiophiles sometimes forget to put their records in their jackets, but it's important to always do this.
Your record will be more likely to get damaged or dirty if it is not kept out in the open. You're guilty of this habit, but at the very least you should not forget to close the dust cover.
What’s An Automatic Turntable?A turntable that is automatic uses a combination of automatic features and a tonearm to lift itself from its resting place and position itself above your record for playback. After the track has finished, the device will automatically lift from its resting place and go back to the original position.
This is a preferred method by some users as it reduces the amount of effort required to stop and play your turntable. However, this does not mean you can't manually lift the tonearm. It's still possible.
Do I Need A Preamp For My Turntable?Both yes and no. A preamp is necessary for every turntable to convert its sounds into something your record player can hear, as well as other audio devices.
Because most turntables have their preamp built in, it's not necessary. If this is the case then you don't need a separate preamp.
However, we understand that not everyone wants to improve their sound and decide to purchase a preamp separately. For more information, if you are one of these people, please see our next question.
How To Make The Turntable Louder?If the phonostage isn't connected correctly or not properly, your turntable might play slowly. A properly sized, wired and connected phonostage is the best way to unlock your turntable's potential.
We constantly update the list of best wireless turntable as new data becomes available. For the most up-to-date information, please visit our website regularly.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or concerns with best wireless turntable. If you ask, we'll do our hardest to help you in any way we can!